Walt's restaurant background music?

Talk about tracks you have uploaded to the server

Moderator: Moderators

emopants92
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Walt's restaurant background music?

Post by emopants92 » Jan Mon 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Ok I have a list of background music of Walt's restaurant in Disneyland Paris, I am not sure if these are right or not I was given them by a friend but will list the tracks if anyone knows them (I have never been to Disneyland Paris). So correct me if I am wrong and I will upload the track within a couple of days.(THESE ARE IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER) If no one responds within 2 days of any corrections I will upload them then, considering nothing wrong then anyone can make corrections later I guess. lol Very Lovely songs by the way.THANKS FOR READING! :mickey3:

1 Casey At The Bat
2 Medley (Oh Danny Boy, My Irish Rose, When Irish Eyes Are Smiling)
3 Funny Little Bunnies
4 Minnie's Yoo Hoo
5 Thru The Mirror
6 Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo
7 Davy Crockett
8 A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
9 Winnie The Pooh
10 Streamboat Willie
11 Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf
12 Once Upon A Dream
13 Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
14 Bella Notte
15 You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly!
16 It's A Small World
17 Under The Sea
18 Mickey Mouse March

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Jan Mon 05, 2009 11:32 pm

alot of these tracks are within other loops (like the WDW Main St loop or DLR main st loop).

as for if these tracks are correct (or in any kind of correct order), I cannot find any resource to confirm. acp may know this, as he has visited DLRP several times. same with many of our European visitors, they may be better equipped to answer this.

as always, you can upload any track and we'll compare with what we already have.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

emopants92

Post by emopants92 » Jan Tue 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Yes I realized that some of the tracks are completely the same and available on other searches, but figured that there already is some doubles of other tracks. So when people search for the restaurant then they will find the ones. I dunno just my take on it. But I am going to wait some more to see any Paris visitors have any objections/corrections and then Ill upload. I am actually going to probably put them on mediafire then Ill send you the link.Thanks for the help

js3901

Post by js3901 » Jan Tue 06, 2009 6:35 pm

any doubles found are deleted. if anything, there may be slightly different versions of the same thing. like I said, we'll compare them with what we already have, and if we can use them, we will.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

emopants92

Post by emopants92 » Jan Wed 07, 2009 5:49 pm

js3901 I will be sending you the message with the mediafire link for the songs in the next minute, i packed into a rar to make it easier.

js3901

Post by js3901 » Jan Wed 07, 2009 5:59 pm

got the message and the file. thanks alot. we'll see what we can do with them...

Site Admin, WDW Freak

mradamlaurie
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by mradamlaurie » Mar Sat 14, 2009 12:47 am

Is Walt's Restaurant like a club at DP? Like Club 33 in DL?

js3901

Post by js3901 » Mar Sun 15, 2009 5:34 am

mradamlaurie wrote:Is Walt's Restaurant like a club at DP? Like Club 33 in DL?
DLRP page on Walt's

it looks to be more akin to the Crystal Palace at WDW. it's not an exclusive club or anything. just a table service restaurant serving "American" cuisine with Walt's influences around the walls/decor.

Site Admin, WDW Freak

Wyntuck
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Re: Walt's restaurant background music?

Post by Wyntuck » Nov Sun 25, 2012 3:19 pm

There's a great story about Walt's days as a newsboy. I wonder if they incorporated that into the restaurant.