contemporary resort

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

Polynesian Princess
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Re: contemporary resort

Post by Polynesian Princess » Mar Fri 27, 2015 3:11 pm

Belle1082 wrote:I almost forgot the best part!

My son was born in July and a few months later I found out something VERY exciting.....
....we named my son Miles and all of a sudden...disney creates a new disney junior show called, "Miles from Tomorrowland!" I just about fell on the floor. It is no coincidence that I have a baby, name him Miles, and within a few months find out that Disney has created a new cartoon and their main character's name is the same as my son! (and happens to look pretty similar to him...at least with dark features. hehe)

I still can't get over it and am HOPING that Miles will be in the park for my Miles to meet. :-) He already has his MFT doll that he loves. hehe
Just had to share because I am still so thrilled about this coincidence. :-)
Aww, that's cute! I'm not sure if he'll be there in time for your upcoming trip (I think they usually wait and see how popular something is before investing in costumes and such), but I hope so because that would be an adorable picture.
Can't wait to take my twin boys on their first trip to Walt Disney World! Planning on heading there sometime Feb-May 2014!