Did you make it to Round 2 - Disney Parks Mom's Panel?

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Did you make it to Round 2 - Disney Parks Mom's Panel?

Post by Amy » Nov Thu 13, 2014 12:16 pm

:( So sorry you didn't advance past round 2. I hope you will try again next year!

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by cy1229 » Nov Thu 13, 2014 3:16 pm

Aw shucks. That's one of the nicest rejection letters I've ever read, though.
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by cousininmiami » Nov Fri 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Not upset.... it was fun! A few weeks ago to complete Round 3 we drove up to WDW and stayed at the Wilderness Lodge so I could do my 71 second video up in the parks! It was hysterical! So much fun, we used iPhone lights of extra light on me, a tripod for the video camera, and I took about 100 takes! The loud vacuum cleaner guy in front of the castle after the last Electric Light Parade was unreal. We were all laughing so hard, he just kept coming back! I wanted the shot to be at night in front of the castle all lit up. Eventually it was perfect! The kids knew my speech better than me! But I eventually had one amazing take and that's what I used.The 7 essays were very hard to do but again a blast.... I will do it every year! A special experience!
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Nov Fri 14, 2014 9:17 pm

cousininmiami wrote:Not upset.... it was fun! A few weeks ago to complete Round 3 we drove up to WDW and stayed at the Wilderness Lodge so I could do my 71 second video up in the parks! It was hysterical! So much fun, we used iPhone lights of extra light on me, a tripod for the video camera, and I took about 100 takes! The loud vacuum cleaner guy in front of the castle after the last Electric Light Parade was unreal. We were all laughing so hard, he just kept coming back! I wanted the shot to be at night in front of the castle all lit up. Eventually it was perfect! The kids knew my speech better than me! But I eventually had one amazing take and that's what I used.The 7 essays were very hard to do but again a blast.... I will do it every year! A special experience!
What great memories you have of this attempt too! Best of luck next year :D

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Thu 24, 2015 7:01 am

ACK! I just realized I missed the application period for this year! :shock: :(

cousininmiami

Post by cousininmiami » Sep Thu 24, 2015 10:11 am

I didn't do it either... maybe I will give it a go next year. I think last year was quite disappointing, getting so far and all. So that's why I didn't want to try again, so soon.
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Thu 24, 2015 7:24 pm

cousininmiami wrote:I didn't do it either... maybe I will give it a go next year. I think last year was quite disappointing, getting so far and all. So that's why I didn't want to try again, so soon.
Ah, don't blame you. I just wish I would have remembered. Next year! Then we can all try together :goofy_bounce:

cousininmiami

Post by cousininmiami » Sep Mon 28, 2015 9:20 am

Amy wrote:
cousininmiami wrote:I didn't do it either... maybe I will give it a go next year. I think last year was quite disappointing, getting so far and all. So that's why I didn't want to try again, so soon.
Ah, don't blame you. I just wish I would have remembered. Next year! Then we can all try together :goofy_bounce:
OK my friend!! Next year we try! A team effort!!! :mickey: :mickey:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Mon 28, 2015 7:13 pm

cousininmiami wrote:
Amy wrote:
OK my friend!! Next year we try! A team effort!!! :mickey: :mickey:
YAY!!!