Fast Pass+ and Annual Passes

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Re: Fast Pass+ and Annual Passes

Post by Wizzard419 » Aug Wed 27, 2014 9:31 pm

You would need to buy them before you would be able to access the system and (if they use the same setup as DLR) once you get the cards your pass is valid. Back when you would get vouchers for the pass it would not activate until they gave you the card.

BenB
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by BenB » Aug Sun 31, 2014 12:31 am

Wizzard419 wrote:You would need to buy them before you would be able to access the system and (if they use the same setup as DLR) once you get the cards your pass is valid. Back when you would get vouchers for the pass it would not activate until they gave you the card.
Not sure if they've changed it in the last few months, but I bought annual passes in April and I received the same voucher as before, activated for a RF ticket when I got to the park. Also you get a free wristband - but you have to activate the ticket before they'll mail you your wristband. You can't pick it up in the park.
Hoping to go back to the Magic soon.

BenB

Post by BenB » Sep Wed 03, 2014 12:22 am

bdinger wrote: Were you able to make FastPass+ reservations with the voucher? Or, did it need to be activated first before you could do that?
It needs to be activated first. You don't even have a real annual pass number until you get the ticket.
Hoping to go back to the Magic soon.