New Journey Into Imagination Musical Score tribute!

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

zammis
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

New Journey Into Imagination Musical Score tribute!

Post by zammis » Aug Wed 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I have edited and uploaded a HD and NEW Journey Into Imagination Musical Score tribute!

Here is the link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uk2LOLKSNY

I hope you enjoy!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: New Journey Into Imagination Musical Score tribute!

Post by Amy » Aug Wed 20, 2014 6:37 pm

Wow ~ that sounds great! I really miss the original version of Journey Into Imagination with Dreamfinder and Figment ~ thanks for sharing :figment: :figment: :figment:

zammis

Post by zammis » Aug Thu 21, 2014 5:19 am

Thanks a lot for listening Amy! Yeah I miss those two as well! I hope they bring it back to the way it was one day!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Thu 21, 2014 8:08 am

zammis wrote:Thanks a lot for listening Amy! Yeah I miss those two as well! I hope they bring it back to the way it was one day!
I think they would see a surge of guests wanting to see it if they did. So many people remember the original attraction fondly and I'm sure they would want to see it as well as bring their family to see it if they hadn't already. It sounds like a lot of the original ride mechanism is intact and simply under the flooring of the new attraction.

zammis

Post by zammis » Aug Thu 21, 2014 8:29 am

Amy wrote:
zammis wrote:Thanks a lot for listening Amy! Yeah I miss those two as well! I hope they bring it back to the way it was one day!
I think they would see a surge of guests wanting to see it if they did. So many people remember the original attraction fondly and I'm sure they would want to see it as well as bring their family to see it if they hadn't already. It sounds like a lot of the original ride mechanism is intact and simply under the flooring of the new attraction.
NO WAY! Really! I didn't know it was under the current ride! WOW! I wonder if there is some sort of secret entrance! If there is, you know what my next Ninja mission would be haha!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Thu 21, 2014 9:29 am

Uh-oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that :shock: I'm pretty sure I remember reading somewhere, perhaps even here on the forum, that the turntable mechanism is under the floor of the queue (?) of the current version. I don't know that there is an access door though...I can hear the Mission Impossible theme running through my head right now as zammis plans ahead to his next EPCOT ninja mission :lol:
EDIT: Couldn't find anything on here, but here are a few links to speculations on other sites...nothing official mind you, but just rumblings of others. I'll try to remember to look for some others when I get back home later.
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/jour ... ion.54154/
http://www.intercot.com/discussion/arch ... 78508.html