All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

pirateatheart
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

FastPAss+ ?

Post by pirateatheart » Oct Fri 18, 2013 9:14 am

Hello!
We will be traveling to the world in a few weeks. Our Magicbands arrived today and we are more than excited to use them. We will be traveling with our 5 year old daughter and 17 month old son. This is our daughters first trip where she will be old enough to ride on some of the more intense rides (i.e. Big Thunder, Splash Mountain etc). We have reserved Fastpass+ for many of these rides. I am wondering how it would work for us since we both want to ride the rides with her. If she uses her Fastpass+ for Big Thunder that day to ride with her mom and then wants to go with me right after can she go with me when I use my Fastpass+ or would we have to go in the standard lines and wait since she already used her Fastpass+? Just wondering thanks

Similar question for the Fastpass+ princess meet and greet. She wants to see Rapunzel and we got her a Fastpass+ for it but do all 3 of us need to get one to stand in line with her? Obviously she can’t stand in line alone but do we all need a Fastpass+ for it or can we just get one for her and my wife and I get one for a different ride?

Appreciate you help, :figment:

dstrawn9889
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Re: FastPAss+ ?

Post by dstrawn9889 » Oct Fri 18, 2013 1:11 pm

there is a thing called rider switch....

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest ... er-switch/

pirateatheart

Post by pirateatheart » Oct Fri 18, 2013 1:17 pm

dstrawn9889 wrote:there is a thing called rider switch....

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest ... er-switch/
Yeah thanks but to use that you have to wait in the normal line. I guess we were wondering if this can be used in the fastpass line. so we get 3 fastpass + tickets my wife goes on the ride with our Daughter then i want to go on the ride using my fastpass plus (As i coudl not go with them because my son is too small to ride) can we get the rider swap and my daughter get to go threw the fastpass line agin to ride with me? thanks

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by Wizzard419 » Oct Fri 18, 2013 1:24 pm

If they do it like DLR does, if you need to use the child switch on a ride that they cannot ride and have a FP then they give you the swap pass and you still can bypass the line once your family gets back.

I think you might need to get a FP for one of you when your daughter does the character stuff, even though you will not be doing it yourself they might still demand it. You may want to call about that one.

pirateatheart

Post by pirateatheart » Oct Tue 22, 2013 8:14 am

Thank you so much!!