All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

pirateatheart
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Re: Oh! Oh! Such excitement!

Post by pirateatheart » Oct Mon 14, 2013 12:04 pm

laurie5658 wrote:
pirateatheart wrote:Will do thanks so much!!!
What colors did you get? Have you linked everything to them yet? have you done the fast passes? Linked ADR's? That is part of the fun!!!!
The boys got Green and the girls Pink :) We are all linked up!! just waiting for them to show up :) :D

laurie5658
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by laurie5658 » Oct Mon 14, 2013 12:10 pm

pirateatheart wrote:
laurie5658 wrote:
pirateatheart wrote:Will do thanks so much!!!
What colors did you get? Have you linked everything to them yet? have you done the fast passes? Linked ADR's? That is part of the fun!!!!
The boys got Green and the girls Pink :) We are all linked up!! just waiting for them to show up :) :D
Let me know when they come!!!

jlpeaches255
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by jlpeaches255 » Oct Mon 14, 2013 12:15 pm

I still have "4 days left to customize my bands" I am done customizing just send it already!! :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Mon 14, 2013 1:39 pm

jlpeaches255 wrote:I still have "4 days left to customize my bands" I am done customizing just send it already!! :lol:
:lol: Sounds like you are getting anxious to get started vacationing ;) :lol:

pirateatheart

Post by pirateatheart » Oct Tue 15, 2013 8:54 am

Let me know when they come!!![/quote]

got confirm that they should be at the house today!!! :D

Chuckus95
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by Chuckus95 » Oct Wed 16, 2013 8:13 am

Our MBs shipped today! Now, just 22 more days to go.

pirateatheart

Post by pirateatheart » Oct Wed 16, 2013 9:21 am

Let me know when they come!!![/quote]

They came and Fit!!!! now we just have to wait to use them. CAN"T WAIT!!!

Belle1082
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Belle1082 » Oct Wed 16, 2013 10:53 am

pirateatheart wrote:Let me know when they come!!!
They came and Fit!!!! now we just have to wait to use them. CAN"T WAIT!!![/quote]
How do they feel? it is a nice material? Are they easy to get on and off?
I'm so curious...we ordered ours yesterday, so I'm just waiting to see how long it takes, esp since we leave in 17 days!

Did you have any trouble connecting your Fast Pass+ stuff with your specific group?

GoldenBear
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

Post by GoldenBear » Oct Wed 16, 2013 11:35 am

Does anyone know if you already have purchased and are in possession of paper tickets, if you can transfer them to the wrist bands? I'm guessing it would be hard to do online, and maybe something we would need to do at the concierge when we check in.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Wed 16, 2013 1:19 pm

pirateatheart wrote:They came and Fit!!!! now we just have to wait to use them. CAN"T WAIT!!!
Belle1082 wrote:How do they feel? it is a nice material? Are they easy to get on and off?
I'm so curious...we ordered ours yesterday, so I'm just waiting to see how long it takes, esp since we leave in 17 days!
Did you have any trouble connecting your Fast Pass+ stuff with your specific group?
I'm curious about the material too. Is it a sort of silicone? Or more of a harder plastic like a watch band?

theBIGyowski
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Post by theBIGyowski » Oct Wed 16, 2013 2:37 pm

GoldenBear wrote:Does anyone know if you already have purchased and are in possession of paper tickets, if you can transfer them to the wrist bands? I'm guessing it would be hard to do online, and maybe something we would need to do at the concierge when we check in.
DW and I will more than likely be buying our tickets from a 3rd party broker...and will be linking the passes to our trip and whatnot online...as I think that is how it is done. I would assume you could have the folks do it for you at check-in, but then you wouldn't have the ability to take advantage of FP+ if you wanted to.

1986: Offsite
1997: Offsite
2001: Coronado Springs
2008: Shades of Green / Saratoga Springs (WDW Half Marathon)
2009: Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW Half Marathon)
2010: Port Orleans Riverside (Honeymoon)
2011: Old Key West / Bay Lake Tower
2014: Kidani Village
2015: Old Key West (5th Wedding Anniversary)
2016: Old Key West (Kids' first WDW vacation in December!)

Chuckus95

Post by Chuckus95 » Oct Thu 17, 2013 7:19 am

Amy wrote: I'm curious about the material too. Is it a sort of silicone? Or more of a harder plastic like a watch band?
I customized my on Monday for our Nov. 7 trip. They arrived via UPS overnight mail yesterday. I won't completely spoil it for you, but the packaging is very neat.

The bands are more of a harder plastic like a watch band, and you can size them down for the little ones. I put mine on for a while, and it seemed comfortable. I just worry how it is going to feel when I've been out in the hot sun all day.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Thu 17, 2013 7:51 am

Chuckus95 wrote:
Amy wrote: I'm curious about the material too. Is it a sort of silicone? Or more of a harder plastic like a watch band?
I customized my on Monday for our Nov. 7 trip. They arrived via UPS overnight mail yesterday. I won't completely spoil it for you, but the packaging is very neat.

The bands are more of a harder plastic like a watch band, and you can size them down for the little ones. I put mine on for a while, and it seemed comfortable. I just worry how it is going to feel when I've been out in the hot sun all day.
People have posted a ton of pictures of their magic bands, so I think the secret is out on that...I am curious to see if they continue to package them in the same fashion. It seems like a lot of packaging for what is inside and it seems like it would add quite a bit to the price of shipping them.
I've heard other people say the bands really don't feel too hot in the parks. It will be interesting to see what people think come the really warm and humid summer months though!

BuDz211
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by BuDz211 » Oct Thu 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Do they feel firm? Would they break if a car door accidentally slammed into it? I would wear it all the time but I would be afraid of tripping and breaking my fall with my wrists and MB.
Image Image

pirateatheart

Post by pirateatheart » Oct Fri 18, 2013 9:01 am

BuDz211 wrote:Do they feel firm? Would they break if a car door accidentally slammed into it? I would wear it all the time but I would be afraid of tripping and breaking my fall with my wrists and MB.
They seam to have a little give to them. I don't think you will have to worry about them breaking. (Maybe if you drove it over with the car it mite break. :D . But they seam pretty comfortable. If you wear a watch to me it feels just like wearing a watch.