Adult options at WDW

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

laurie5658
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Re: Adult options at WDW

Post by laurie5658 » Oct Mon 14, 2013 10:46 am

Now I am seriously looking forward to our first trip to R&C. I cannot wait!

jlpeaches255
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by jlpeaches255 » Oct Mon 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Is R&C a sit down only place? I will be alone two nights and looking for some fun evening/drinking options but I don't want to make dinner reservations by myself or go outside of the parks, even to downtown alone.

Chuckus95
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by Chuckus95 » Oct Mon 14, 2013 2:04 pm

jlpeaches255 wrote:Is R&C a sit down only place? I will be alone two nights and looking for some fun evening/drinking options but I don't want to make dinner reservations by myself or go outside of the parks, even to downtown alone.
R&C has a nice bar area to eat/have a drink, and I'm pretty certain you don't have to have a reservation to eat at the bar.

Belle1082
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Belle1082 » Oct Tue 15, 2013 8:28 am

jlpeaches255 wrote:Is R&C a sit down only place? I will be alone two nights and looking for some fun evening/drinking options but I don't want to make dinner reservations by myself or go outside of the parks, even to downtown alone.
I know for sure you can just drop in at the bar area of R&C. There are lots of seats around the bar as well as tables in the bar that are open seating. It is definitely a great place to mingle and meet others--probably one of the more social places in DW where I wouldn't mind hanging solo for a while. I wish I was there right now!

jlpeaches255
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by jlpeaches255 » Oct Tue 15, 2013 5:49 pm

Belle1082 wrote:
I know for sure you can just drop in at the bar area of R&C. There are lots of seats around the bar as well as tables in the bar that are open seating. It is definitely a great place to mingle and meet others--probably one of the more social places in DW where I wouldn't mind hanging solo for a while. I wish I was there right now!
Chuckus95 wrote:
R&C has a nice bar area to eat/have a drink, and I'm pretty certain you don't have to have a reservation to eat at the bar.
Perfect, it is on my to do list!

jlpeaches255
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by jlpeaches255 » Nov Wed 27, 2013 11:50 am

Thanks to everyone for recommending the Rose & Crown! I had so much fun!! :wink:

Belle1082
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Belle1082 » Dec Wed 04, 2013 4:29 pm

jlpeaches255 wrote:Thanks to everyone for recommending the Rose & Crown! I had so much fun!! :wink:
So glad! It is quite a hoppin' place! What did you eat and/or drink?!

jlpeaches255
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by jlpeaches255 » Feb Thu 13, 2014 12:28 pm

Belle1082 wrote:
jlpeaches255 wrote:Thanks to everyone for recommending the Rose & Crown! I had so much fun!! :wink:
So glad! It is quite a hoppin' place! What did you eat and/or drink?!
Sorry I never saw this question. I had a whiskey sour per the suggestion of another guest at the bar. And now I have a new favorite drink and an interesting new friendship... :wink: