My Disney Experience

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

laurie5658
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Re: My Disney Experience

Post by laurie5658 » Oct Mon 07, 2013 9:41 am

8-) If I want to make the MOST out of My Disney Experience I would need to take my laptop with me everywhere I go. That is NOT happening LOL. I may just wright my FP+ times on my arm with a ballpoint pen. It would be quite attractive. Yes?

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Mon 07, 2013 10:01 am

laurie5658 wrote:8-) If I want to make the MOST out of My Disney Experience I would need to take my laptop with me everywhere I go. That is NOT happening LOL. I may just wright my FP+ times on my arm with a ballpoint pen. It would be quite attractive. Yes?
Low tech, but it would work. Maybe you could write them on a piece of paper and put it in your pocket instead? ;)
Reminds me of something funny from this weekend though, I passed a teenager walking alongside the road. He was carrying his open laptop with his headphones plugged in. I would feel sorry for him not having a walkman (do they even still make those), ipod or something small, but it was a macbook of some sort so I think he will be just fine... :lol:

laurie5658
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by laurie5658 » Oct Mon 07, 2013 1:30 pm

Amy, there are actually kids that have no idea what a Walkman is for crying out loud. I feel decrepit all of a sudden LOL.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Mon 07, 2013 1:48 pm

laurie5658 wrote:Amy, there are actually kids that have no idea what a Walkman is for crying out loud. I feel decrepit all of a sudden LOL.
:lol: I knew there would be people here on the forum that remembered them though. We're not old or decrepit ~ we're still cool ;) :cool:

laurie5658
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by laurie5658 » Oct Mon 07, 2013 2:18 pm

Amy wrote:
laurie5658 wrote:Amy, there are actually kids that have no idea what a Walkman is for crying out loud. I feel decrepit all of a sudden LOL.
:lol: I knew there would be people here on the forum that remembered them though. We're not old or decrepit ~ we're still cool ;) :cool:
yes, I take it one day at a time to determine my degree of coolness for that day. Its just a matter of remembering what it is that makes me cool. Aging happens. :lol:

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by Wizzard419 » Oct Mon 07, 2013 2:49 pm

laurie5658 wrote:8-) If I want to make the MOST out of My Disney Experience I would need to take my laptop with me everywhere I go. That is NOT happening LOL. I may just wright my FP+ times on my arm with a ballpoint pen. It would be quite attractive. Yes?
Or you could just upgrade from a feature phone, use an ipod touch (since it supports apps and uses wifi) Hell, they are free if you want to do the 2 year contract.

I would imagine children wouldn't know what a product that had it's peak 20 years before they were born, and have had no use for them since there are better, cheaper, and more functional alternatives out there. :mrgreen:

CURRYAUDIO
Main Street Horse Car Coachman
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Post by CURRYAUDIO » Oct Tue 08, 2013 8:51 pm

Its worked pretty well for me in Jan and May