Where is your Favorite place to sit and listen to the music?

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

disneevillian
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Re: Where is your Favorite place to sit and listen to the mu

Post by disneevillian » Mar Tue 31, 2015 11:17 am

Favorites are always EPCOT FutureWorld, and I like Animal Kingdom too. Maybe it's the drums? Lol

Molly

Polynesian Princess
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by Polynesian Princess » Mar Tue 31, 2015 10:32 pm

disneevillian wrote:I like Animal Kingdom too. Maybe it's the drums? Lol
If you like the drums, then you might like the Adventureland loop too.
Can't wait to take my twin boys on their first trip to Walt Disney World! Planning on heading there sometime Feb-May 2014!

octoberbarry
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Post by octoberbarry » May Sat 30, 2015 4:56 am

Pretty much any Resort Lobby, Main Street, Harambe Village, Under Spaceship Earth, On the monorail, Outside Star Wars, Near the Bridge to Adventureland, Gosh, you know it just doesn't matter, the thought of sitting in just about any place there makes my heart flutter at the moment...

Peerless83
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by Peerless83 » May Sun 31, 2015 11:20 am

Misners Lounge - Grand Floridian

elfy18

Post by elfy18 » Jul Tue 21, 2015 7:46 am

My favorite place to sit is probably anywhere at HS and then at Epcot in Future World right in between Mission Space and Test Track. Sometimes I can even hear the Ellen exit music play, which is always a plus.

Captainnobeard
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Post by Captainnobeard » Jul Tue 21, 2015 12:35 pm

i love to sit on the benches that are somewhat hidden from sight in Epcot in Innovations area at night and watch the sidewalks glow. i'm really looking forward to seeing my daughter's reaction to the lights this fall as i listen to the Innoventions area loop and watch people wander by

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Tue 21, 2015 5:39 pm

elfy18 wrote:My favorite place to sit is probably anywhere at HS and then at Epcot in Future World right in between Mission Space and Test Track. Sometimes I can even hear the Ellen exit music play, which is always a plus.
I'm surprised you can hear the music from Ellen that far away ~ is it just the area loop playing or is it coming from the attraction itself?
Captainnobeard wrote:i love to sit on the benches that are somewhat hidden from sight in Epcot in Innovations area at night and watch the sidewalks glow. i'm really looking forward to seeing my daughter's reaction to the lights this fall as i listen to the Innoventions area loop and watch people wander by
I love those fiber optic lights in the pavement. That's one of my favorite places to sit after the park closes and listen to the music and watch the lights, as well see people's reactions as they first discover them. Sometimes the kids will notice, but the parents are rushing them through and don't take time to admire them. :( Usually by the time we've watched a little while, the bus lines for the resorts are somewhat more manageable too! :lol:

elfy18

Post by elfy18 » Jul Fri 31, 2015 1:12 pm

Amy wrote:
elfy18 wrote:My favorite place to sit is probably anywhere at HS and then at Epcot in Future World right in between Mission Space and Test Track. Sometimes I can even hear the Ellen exit music play, which is always a plus.
I'm surprised you can hear the music from Ellen that far away ~ is it just the area loop playing or is it coming from the attraction itself?
Depending on which bench I sit on I can catch a snippet of the music and I believe it's from the attraction itself. The exit music is really loud when those doors open. I'll be there in September so I can report back if that is indeed what I am hearing. :D :D :goofy_bounce:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Fri 31, 2015 4:10 pm

elfy18 wrote:
Amy wrote:
Depending on which bench I sit on I can catch a snippet of the music and I believe it's from the attraction itself. The exit music is really loud when those doors open. I'll be there in September so I can report back if that is indeed what I am hearing. :D :D :goofy_bounce:
Cool!

Searlproudbottom

Post by Searlproudbottom » Aug Fri 14, 2015 8:17 pm

I like the theater over at World Showcase. Its shady and a short walk to Germany's cold beer and pretzels .

Searl

daluke
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by daluke » Aug Sun 16, 2015 12:12 pm

These are my 3 favorite music loops, but having the right atmosphere makes it even more enjoyable:
  • The entrance to Adventureland
    Anywhere in New Orleans Square at Disneyland (usually Cafe Orleans)
    Italy/Norway/Germany in World Showcase during the pre-show music for Illuminations
Honorable mention: Outside MuppetVision 3D; I love the loop, but the environment isn't as nice as those above!

kelpseaweedkelp

Post by kelpseaweedkelp » Sep Tue 08, 2015 1:36 pm

Captainnobeard wrote:i love to sit on the benches that are somewhat hidden from sight in Epcot in Innovations area at night and watch the sidewalks glow. i'm really looking forward to seeing my daughter's reaction to the lights this fall as i listen to the Innoventions area loop and watch people wander by
Couldn't agree more. Between the music and the glowing sidewalks, it always makes me feel overwhelmed.
I too was totally looking forward to my nephews reactions....and their reactions were extremely fulfilling. I hope your daughters is too :)

Searlproudbottom

Post by Searlproudbottom » Sep Fri 11, 2015 8:33 am

I for got to mention the lobby of the Grand Floridian.

Chuckus95
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by Chuckus95 » Sep Thu 17, 2015 2:21 pm

Searlproudbottom wrote:I for got to mention the lobby of the Grand Floridian.
+1