All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

Tiger87
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Re: New Haunted Mansion Merch

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Thu 08, 2015 12:40 pm

Amy wrote:
Tiger87 wrote:I had to do it..I've been a fan of Haunted Mansion since I was 5..from listening to my grandmothers HM record to honeymooning in Disneyland riding it for the first time...to present being my most favorite ride. :hm_ghost:
If you think about it, maybe you could snap a picture of it both ways and share? :hm_ghost:
I'll try that...but first I have to learn how to post pics...I should put some time into it now I do want to work on my profile as well :mickey:

Tiger87

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Thu 08, 2015 12:57 pm

My newest piece of Haunted Mansion merchandise from Memento Mori was the HM magic band and band-its to match :hm_ghost: Then at Hollywood Studios.. My Phineas band-it decided to take off :o So if anyone finds Phineas...take good care of him :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Thu 08, 2015 7:49 pm

Tiger87 wrote:My newest piece of Haunted Mansion merchandise from Memento Mori was the HM magic band and band-its to match :hm_ghost: Then at Hollywood Studios.. My Phineas band-it decided to take off :o So if anyone finds Phineas...take good care of him :lol:
Oh no ~ poor Phineas! I like the new HM magic band ~ saw that on a blog post yesterday and was pretty impressed!
As for posting pictures here, you need to find a place to host your photos like flikr or picasa, then use the bbc codes to embed them in your posts. If you need help, just yell or pop into chat and we can help you :D

Tiger87

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Fri 09, 2015 1:02 pm

Amy wrote:
Tiger87 wrote:My newest piece of Haunted Mansion merchandise from Memento Mori was the HM magic band and band-its to match :hm_ghost: Then at Hollywood Studios.. My Phineas band-it decided to take off :o So if anyone finds Phineas...take good care of him :lol:
Oh no ~ poor Phineas! I like the new HM magic band ~ saw that on a blog post yesterday and was pretty impressed!
As for posting pictures here, you need to find a place to host your photos like flikr or picasa, then use the bbc codes to embed them in your posts. If you need help, just yell or pop into chat and we can help you :D
Thanks Amy I will do that I have time tomorrow to spend on it..once I get stuck you can be sure to hear from me.. Thank You :D

Tiger87

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Fri 09, 2015 1:05 pm

Tiger87 wrote:
Amy wrote:
Thanks Amy I will do that I have time tomorrow to spend on it..once I get stuck you can be sure to hear from me.. Thank You :D
And as for Phineas...it fits his personality he is the traveler out of the three of them :hm_ghost:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Fri 09, 2015 8:20 pm

Tiger87 wrote:
Tiger87 wrote:Thanks Amy I will do that I have time tomorrow to spend on it..once I get stuck you can be sure to hear from me.. Thank You :D
And as for Phineas...it fits his personality he is the traveler out of the three of them :hm_ghost:
:lol: Hope you don't get stuck, but if you do, I should be around here and there tomorrow ~ really need to be getting the outside work done before the snow starts :shock: so I suppose I will be doing that as well.

Never saw Phineas and Ferb, but know some of the music due to some of my piano students who were die-hard fans.

Tiger87

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Sat 10, 2015 11:00 am

Amy wrote:
Tiger87 wrote:
Tiger87 wrote:Thanks Amy I will do that I have time tomorrow to spend on it..once I get stuck you can be sure to hear from me.. Thank You :D
:lol: Hope you don't get stuck, but if you do, I should be around here and there tomorrow ~ really need to be getting the outside work done before the snow starts :shock: so I suppose I will be doing that as well.

Never saw Phineas and Ferb, but know some of the music due to some of my piano students who were die-hard fans.
That's what I'm doing as well ..."outside work" :( before snow hits...Phineas from the 3 Hitchhiking Ghost.. Phineas is the one with the hat the Traveler..Ezra is the skeleton... Gus is the Prisoner..its my fault I forgot about the other Phineas from the new cartoon show should have been more specific

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Sat 10, 2015 1:49 pm

Tiger87 wrote:That's what I'm doing as well ..."outside work" :( before snow hits...Phineas from the 3 Hitchhiking Ghost.. Phineas is the one with the hat the Traveler..Ezra is the skeleton... Gus is the Prisoner..its my fault I forgot about the other Phineas from the new cartoon show should have been more specific
Ah ~ :hm_ghost: ~ yes, that Phineas I know :lol:
Haven't gotten to the outside stuff yet. Had an audit to do in town today and then some errands after that. And then some family emergencies popped up but nothing that can be done about those today. Not sure the bushes are getting their haircut today after I get this audit report done online so hopefully we will still have some nice weather :D Hope you are getting your stuff done anyhow!

Tiger87

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Sat 10, 2015 9:03 pm

Amy wrote:
Tiger87 wrote:That's what I'm doing as well ..."outside work" :( before snow hits...Phineas from the 3 Hitchhiking Ghost.. Phineas is the one with the hat the Traveler..Ezra is the skeleton... Gus is the Prisoner..its my fault I forgot about the other Phineas from the new cartoon show should have been more specific
Ah ~ :hm_ghost: ~ yes, that Phineas I know :lol:
Haven't gotten to the outside stuff yet. Had an audit to do in town today and then some errands after that. And then some family emergencies popped up but nothing that can be done about those today. Not sure the bushes are getting their haircut today after I get this audit report done online so hopefully we will still have some nice weather :D Hope you are getting your stuff done anyhow!
Tomorrow its a bit warmer..61 :lol: I should be able to paint my back porch then maybe my double bay garage doors..then the leaves when they all fall...I already took the snow shovel out :lol: best to be prepared with my luck it will snow next week...I hope not :) Good luck on your stuff may the weather be in your favor

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Sun 11, 2015 8:36 am

Tiger87 wrote:Tomorrow its a bit warmer..61 :lol: I should be able to paint my back porch then maybe my double bay garage doors..then the leaves when they all fall...I already took the snow shovel out :lol: best to be prepared with my luck it will snow next week...I hope not :) Good luck on your stuff may the weather be in your favor
Oh, you have much bigger projects than I do ~ we have painting to do, but that definitely isn't getting done this year! You must be further west than we are as well. I think we are supposed to make it up to the mid-70s today, but it sounds like we have some visiting that will have to be done today so the outside chores will be pushed back to another day. Not many leaves down yet either so that is good.
Hope you have a great weekend!

Hmmm, on topic, on topic, on topic....nope, got nothin' :hm_ghost:
;) :lol: