UK Pavilion Phone Booths

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

UK Pavilion Phone Booths

Post by Amy » Oct Tue 16, 2012 1:42 pm

I know this topic came up on NaCler and wewantsdaredhead's drink around the world trip. One of the many Disney sites on Facebook had the numbers posted today. So here are the phone numbers for the phone booths in the UK pavilion...thought this would be a good place to put them in case anyone was looking for them :D
Right Booth: (407) 827-9861
Left Booth: (407) 827-9862
Center Booth: (407) 827-9863

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Re: UK Pavilion Phone Booths

Post by NaCler » Oct Tue 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Thanks Amy. With so many Subbers there now, if you call up you just may get someone on the other end who wants to stir up some mayhem.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Tue 16, 2012 6:40 pm

NaCler wrote:Thanks Amy. With so many Subbers there now, if you call up you just may get someone on the other end who wants to stir up some mayhem.
Oooo, great idea! :twisted:

wewantsdaredhead
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by wewantsdaredhead » Oct Tue 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Just as a point of note...the center phone is not really a booth it's just a "regular" pay phone. And for some reason, that makes it not as fun to call :(
But it's still so cool to be able to call WDW and talk to some unsuspecting tourist :D
And if you get a busy signal it's because someone is posing with the phone up to their ear...hang up and try again in a few seconds. :) :)
Good fun...thanks for the post Amy!

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by Wizzard419 » Oct Tue 16, 2012 8:59 pm

BRB, going to make obscene phone calls using a spoofing service...

JonathanCC
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Post by JonathanCC » Oct Wed 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Wanted to wish some vacation-goers a good time, so I called the right booth and it was a fax machine. So bummed :(

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Wed 17, 2012 8:33 pm

JonathanCC wrote:Wanted to wish some vacation-goers a good time, so I called the right booth and it was a fax machine. So bummed :(
:( I didn't check the numbers before I posted them ~ I suppose I should have done that. Sorry...

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Oct Thu 18, 2012 3:34 pm

I have the numbers, don't know why I never shared. :oops: The cast gave them to me eons ago, they're stored in my phone. I call sometimes. :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Thu 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Soarin08 wrote:I have the numbers, don't know why I never shared. :oops: The cast gave them to me eons ago, they're stored in my phone. I call sometimes. :lol:
If you have the opportunity, could you double check them and see what needs to be fixed on the ones I posted? That would be handy!

MadEye
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by MadEye » Oct Fri 19, 2012 9:32 am

Amy wrote:
Soarin08 wrote:I have the numbers, don't know why I never shared. :oops: The cast gave them to me eons ago, they're stored in my phone. I call sometimes. :lol:
If you have the opportunity, could you double check them and see what needs to be fixed on the ones I posted? That would be handy!
Called both while at Food and Wine yesterday. The left and right numbers both work.
We are all a little weird
And life's a little weird,
And when we find someone whose
Weirdness is compatible with ours,
We join up with them and fall in
Mutual weirdness and call it Love.”
― Dr. Seuss

Eames: Listen, if you're gonna perform INCEPTION, you need IMAGINATION.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Fri 19, 2012 7:00 pm

MadEye wrote:
Amy wrote:
Called both while at Food and Wine yesterday. The left and right numbers both work.
Thanks MadEye, guess JonathonCC dialed an errant number or the wires were crossed...

Sharonofwindham
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by Sharonofwindham » Oct Sun 21, 2012 2:17 pm

Has anyone called and actually had someone pick up? If you did, what was the conversation?! :goofy_bounce:

NaCler

Post by NaCler » Oct Sun 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Sharonofwindham wrote:Has anyone called and actually had someone pick up? If you did, what was the conversation?! :goofy_bounce:
I know when we were there last, there were quite a few conversations about the Olympics! WWDRH is quite the English gentleman.

Sleepy90
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Sleepy90 » Oct Sun 21, 2012 3:51 pm

NaCler wrote:
Sharonofwindham wrote:Has anyone called and actually had someone pick up? If you did, what was the conversation?! :goofy_bounce:
I know when we were there last, there were quite a few conversations about the Olympics! WWDRH is quite the English gentleman.
You know what you guys needed a PLANT someone with a British accent to stand near the booths and glean the names of the guests, then answer the phones for you and call out is there anyone called ........... there is someone on the phone for you. :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Sun 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Sleepy90 wrote:
NaCler wrote:
You know what you guys needed a PLANT someone with a British accent to stand near the booths and glean the names of the guests, then answer the phones for you and call out is there anyone called ........... there is someone on the phone for you. :lol:
That would be awesome Sleepy! Can you just imagine the confused looks you would get?! :lol: