Test Track to Open 6 December 2012

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Test Track to Open 6 December 2012

Post by Amy » Dec Wed 05, 2012 9:57 am

MadEye wrote:After finally going through the single rider line, I can honestly say good riddance to not being shoved into a little room with 100+ other people. The actual singles line doesn't "break" unless you want to choose a car for yourself/your group (optional) until you get to the load platform.
So you can choose to design a car if you are in the single rider line? Is there a completely separate line for the single rider line or is it merged with the fastpass line?

MadEye
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by MadEye » Dec Wed 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Amy wrote:
MadEye wrote:After finally going through the single rider line, I can honestly say good riddance to not being shoved into a little room with 100+ other people. The actual singles line doesn't "break" unless you want to choose a car for yourself/your group (optional) until you get to the load platform.
So you can choose to design a car if you are in the single rider line? Is there a completely separate line for the single rider line or is it merged with the fastpass line?
Unfortunately, the single/fast pass lines don't get to design their cars, they can choose pre made vehicles. There are different car options for the four attributes (power, responsiveness, capability and efficiency). The fast pass and standby lines merge a little after the standby line exits from the two "design studios" and the single line goes from the entrance to the load platform.
We are all a little weird
And life's a little weird,
And when we find someone whose
Weirdness is compatible with ours,
We join up with them and fall in
Mutual weirdness and call it Love.”
― Dr. Seuss

Eames: Listen, if you're gonna perform INCEPTION, you need IMAGINATION.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Dec Wed 05, 2012 1:57 pm

MadEye wrote:
Amy wrote:
Unfortunately, the single/fast pass lines don't get to design their cars, they can choose pre made vehicles. There are different car options for the four attributes (power, responsiveness, capability and efficiency). The fast pass and standby lines merge a little after the standby line exits from the two "design studios" and the single line goes from the entrance to the load platform.
Gotcha. Do the single riders get a card for the attraction, or do you only get a card if you are in the stand by queue? And is it like Sum of All Thrills where you keep your card and there are fun things you can do online once you return home?

MadEye
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by MadEye » Dec Wed 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Amy wrote:
MadEye wrote:
Amy wrote:So you can choose to design a car if you are in the single rider line? Is there a completely separate line for the single rider line or is it merged with the fastpass line?
Gotcha. Do the single riders get a card for the attraction, or do you only get a card if you are in the stand by queue? And is it like Sum of All Thrills where you keep your card and there are fun things you can do online once you return home?
All the lines get a RFID card like SoAT but they only work at the attraction (designing/ride, checking score at the end of the ride, create a commercial for/with your car and all the other options in the post show area). You can take the RFID card with you but it won'd do anything outside of TT. If you wanted to, you could enter the standby line, create a car and keep it the rest of the day if you plan on riding multiple times in the day. I held onto my RFID card that I got in standby and waited for my time in fast pass to come up (I walked around World Showcase and did the single rider line before the time came up) and still was able to input that car in both vehicles I rode in while using the fast pass and single lines.
We are all a little weird
And life's a little weird,
And when we find someone whose
Weirdness is compatible with ours,
We join up with them and fall in
Mutual weirdness and call it Love.”
― Dr. Seuss

Eames: Listen, if you're gonna perform INCEPTION, you need IMAGINATION.

JenMuse
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host
Location: Los Osos, California (a.k.a. 2,714 miles from the Polynesian)

Post by JenMuse » Dec Thu 06, 2012 4:28 pm

MadEye wrote: All the lines get a RFID card like SoAT but they only work at the attraction (designing/ride, checking score at the end of the ride, create a commercial for/with your car and all the other options in the post show area). You can take the RFID card with you but it won'd do anything outside of TT. If you wanted to, you could enter the standby line, create a car and keep it the rest of the day if you plan on riding multiple times in the day. I held onto my RFID card that I got in standby and waited for my time in fast pass to come up (I walked around World Showcase and did the single rider line before the time came up) and still was able to input that car in both vehicles I rode in while using the fast pass and single lines.
That is good to know, since I am planning to take advantage of the single rider line next month.
  • 1980-93: Fort Wilderness
    1996: All-Stars Movie
    1999: rented a private home
    2008: Hilton Grand Vacation Club at International Drive (HGVC)
    2009: All-Stars Music & Pop Century
    2010: HGVC at I-Drive
    2011: Anaheim Hilton (DisneyLand)
    2012: HGVC at I-Drive & Caribbean Beach Resort
    2013: HGVC-Parc Soleil & Port Orleans Riverside AND Anaheim Hilton
    2015: Old Key West & Saratoga Springs

Sharonofwindham
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by Sharonofwindham » Dec Thu 06, 2012 10:05 pm

I can't wait to ride this again. I think the changes they made look amazing...love just watching the video even :figment: