Disney's Animal Kingdom
8%

Total votes: 71

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Re: Favorite Park Music

Post by boilerbabe » Jul Sun 17, 2011 2:18 pm

That is an extremely difficult question!!! I had to vote for DHS though, I love my ToT loop and all that music from that era. Epcot would be my second choice followed by MK.

Arete
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by Arete » Jul Sun 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Epcot all the way for me, although all the parks have stuff I just love. Epcot just has a higher percentage. :lol:

flyer32
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Post by flyer32 » Aug Fri 19, 2011 12:07 pm

Oh hands down....the Animal Kingdom....LOVE the music there!!!

redstomr63
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by redstomr63 » Sep Thu 01, 2011 7:45 am

No doubt, it has to be EPCOT.

MouseMan
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by MouseMan » Sep Fri 02, 2011 3:21 pm

I went back and looked at all the requests I made and i wasn't surpirsed to see it looks like I requested more from Epcot than the other parks.

lonepalm
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by lonepalm » Sep Wed 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Wow, Epcot is running away with it! Man, it has such great music, perhaps moreso in the past, but a lot of it is still used. I absolutely love the 2001 entrance loop track here. I think I could listen to it all day long for the rest of my life!

Proud bandwidth donor to Subsonic Radio!

Check out disneyparksinfo.com and wdwthemeparks.com!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Wed 07, 2011 7:56 pm

lonepalm wrote:Wow, Epcot is running away with it! Man, it has such great music, perhaps moreso in the past, but a lot of it is still used. I absolutely love the 2001 entrance loop track here. I think I could listen to it all day long for the rest of my life!
I have to agree with you on the Entrance loop ~ that is some awesome music :D

Sharonofwindham

Post by Sharonofwindham » Sep Wed 07, 2011 9:15 pm

boilerbabe wrote:That is an extremely difficult question!!! I had to vote for DHS though, I love my ToT loop and all that music from that era. Epcot would be my second choice followed by MK.
Really tough choice, I ended up choosing Epcot, but I really LOVE the music from the Tower of Terror as well, it gives me goose bumps!

Admiral01
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by Admiral01 » Sep Wed 07, 2011 11:28 pm

EPCOT is still the only park where I actually stop and listen to the music during each visit. Each park has good unique music, but I enjoy EPCOT the most.

On a slightly different note, I seem to remember the music at Disneyland more than I remember the music at Magic Kingdom. Can anyone tell me how different the two parks are musically?

ChaChing
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by ChaChing » Sep Thu 08, 2011 1:22 am

I voted Epcot because of the great variety and nothing beats Soarin' and the Entrance BGM, however I gotta say that I just absolutely love the Animal Kingdom music too, so Epcot only outbeat AK by a narrow margin.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Thu 08, 2011 6:29 am

Admiral01 wrote:EPCOT is still the only park where I actually stop and listen to the music during each visit. Each park has good unique music, but I enjoy EPCOT the most.

On a slightly different note, I seem to remember the music at Disneyland more than I remember the music at Magic Kingdom. Can anyone tell me how different the two parks are musically?
I tend to remember the music from WDW more than DL, but I think that is only because I've been to WDW more times...DL has disapointed me the last few times I've been there since I like the music for California Screamin', something about being on a roller coaster on the pier with the music going is fun, but the music never worked on my train on any of my rides. I would get excited because a train would roll into the load station with the music blaring, I'd get on, ready to go, and....nothing :(

leblanan
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by leblanan » Sep Thu 08, 2011 8:49 am

Such a hard choice. I love Epcot and MK, but I'd have to choose AK. I love the rhythm of the Asia tracks.
"now, bring me that horizon"

oboeman
King Arthur Carousel Horseman
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Post by oboeman » Sep Sun 11, 2011 11:12 am

Working on the College Program on Main Street US... I have to vote for MK. I enjoy listening to the area loop... Can't tell you how many times I heard it and it still does not get old.

rphillips14
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by rphillips14 » Sep Sun 11, 2011 12:24 pm

I can't name a favorite but I have a quick story...

I HATED "Small World" until I heard (on another clip) Walt himself explain why that ride was so important at the 1964 World's Fair. As I understood it-it was Walt's attempt to facilitate World peace through the children because the one thing that ALL people in the world have in common is they love their kids. Honestly, I had tears in my eyes after hearing that clip. Now, I have a completely different outlook when I hear that song. Still, quite honestly, after hearing it 5000 times in a row may push it a bit but now I really appreciate what Walt was trying to do. :D

Goofyfan
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by Goofyfan » Sep Sun 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Hard choice. But I have to choose animal Kingdom. they are all great, but I can just sit on a bench and listen to the music and of course having an ice cream Mickey ears on a stick.