Snap Your Fingers and you are at . . . . . .

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Snap Your Fingers and you are at . . . . . .

Post by Amy » Jan Tue 17, 2012 2:11 pm

theBIGyowski wrote:*SNAP*
I'm in the queue for Expedition Everest! That annoying kid won't stop ringing the bell! Wait...this is my snap world...*SNAP*...problem solved. ;)
dstrawn9889 wrote:OOOHHHH, that blankety-blank-blank-blank bell display around that prayer box... if they would just weld those clappers to the side.... even on just the bigger bells.
Hmmm, I guess I never got to experience those prayer bells. I only stood in the standy-by line once two years ago when it was too early and not crowded enough for the single rider line to be open yet.
cy1229 wrote:*SNAP!* I'm anywhere warm and relaxing, where everything works as it should and all things happen as if by magic. No garage doors to mess with, no bank accounts to fuss over, no roofs to repair, no fax machines to argue with, no 30-degree temperature drops in 6 hours. Like, oh, a hammock on one of the beaches at WDW. Or a bench in the WS at Epcot. Or the lazy river at Typhoon Lagoon.
*SNAP!* *SNAP!* *SNAP!* *SNAP!* *SNAP!* *SNAP!* *SNAP!*
Rats.
:lol: I hear you on the weather change! That was dramatic wasn't it?! But at least it isn't snowing...yet :roll: EDIT: Ok, it is literally two minutes later and it is snowing...sigh :(
I'm off to the new Aulani resort in Hawaii to try out some of that lovely Hawaiian sunshine :D Ahhhhh :cool:

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Jan Thu 19, 2012 9:06 pm

*snap* The Disney Fantasy has arrived in port here in my world and it's off on that 7 day cruise I go! :D

Note that we will actually get to tour the ship at some point and likely go over the day it arrives. In the real world, that is.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jan Thu 19, 2012 9:09 pm

Soarin08 wrote:*snap* The Disney Fantasy has arrived in port here in my world and it's off on that 7 day cruise I go! :D

Note that we will actually get to tour the ship at some point and likely go over the day it arrives. In the real world, that is.
Gasp! That is right, you have special access now don't you?! That will be awesome :D

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Jan Thu 19, 2012 9:13 pm

Amy wrote:
Soarin08 wrote:*snap* The Disney Fantasy has arrived in port here in my world and it's off on that 7 day cruise I go! :D

Gasp! That is right, you have special access now don't you?! That will be awesome :D
Kinda sorta, we will get to take a complete ship tour once the Fantasy arrives in Port Canaveral, likely towards the end of February. Including all backstage areas, the guests' quarters, the restaurants, etc. Then they said today that if all works out, we'll get to actually meet the ship in port on the day it arrives. Plus we get weekly notifications on the cheapest time for us to book- DCL cast get even better deals than regular CMs.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jan Thu 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Soarin08 wrote:
Amy wrote:

Kinda sorta, we will get to take a complete ship tour once the Fantasy arrives in Port Canaveral, likely towards the end of February. Including all backstage areas, the guests' quarters, the restaurants, etc. Then they said today that if all works out, we'll get to actually meet the ship in port on the day it arrives. Plus we get weekly notifications on the cheapest time for us to book- DCL cast get even better deals than regular CMs.
Nice perk! That would be pretty neat to be there when it arrives in port for the first time!

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Jan Thu 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Amy wrote: Nice perk! That would be pretty neat to be there when it arrives in port for the first time!
I know, I'm really excited!! Even though we'll have to meet at All Star Sports to catch the bus over at 5am. :shock: But it'd be worth it!!

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming... I don't want to hijack the thread!

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by cy1229 » Jan Thu 19, 2012 9:33 pm

Of course you realize, we'll expect a full report. DETAILED. Better start warming up those adjectives.
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jan Sat 21, 2012 12:52 am

Soarin08 wrote:
Amy wrote:

That is going to be a most awesome adventure!

To get back on subject, SNAP! We're nice and comfy in our bed at the Grand Floridian...dreaming about our adventures tomorrow...

DisneyYorkie
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by DisneyYorkie » Mar Thu 22, 2012 6:34 am

SNAP...I'm standing at the Epcot entrance plaza. The palm trees are swaying in a light breeze. Spaceship Earth and the rest of my day are directly ahead of me. :wave:
You've got serious thrill issues dude. - Crush. Finding Nemo

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Thu 22, 2012 7:37 am

I haven't snapped myself anywhere in ages. I think I will visit AK today ~ snap, off to the safari to see if the animals are up yet :D

DisneyYorkie

Post by DisneyYorkie » Mar Thu 22, 2012 10:10 am

Amy wrote:I haven't snapped myself anywhere in ages. I think I will visit AK today ~ snap, off to the safari to see if the animals are up yet :D
Being new to posting, I like to look at some of the back threads. This one looked like so much fun, I couldn't resist "reviving" it! :lol:

mills10
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper

Post by mills10 » Mar Thu 22, 2012 10:11 am

SNAP

Im still at home, but checking me e-mails and there is an e-mail with a PI offer!!

The waiting is killing me!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Thu 22, 2012 12:31 pm

DisneyYorkie wrote:
Amy wrote:I haven't snapped myself anywhere in ages. I think I will visit AK today ~ snap, off to the safari to see if the animals are up yet :D
Being new to posting, I like to look at some of the back threads. This one looked like so much fun, I couldn't resist "reviving" it! :lol:
Always fun to look back!
mills10 wrote:SNAP

Im still at home, but checking me e-mails and there is an e-mail with a PI offer!!

The waiting is killing me!
Still got my fingers crossed for ya! :D

DisneyYorkie

Post by DisneyYorkie » Mar Fri 23, 2012 7:29 am

Snap...I'm sitting outside ToT ('cause I won't ride it) waiting for my family. The breeze is moving slightly, the twilight is just coming on. Everywhere I can hear conversations, people laughing, having a good time. There is a faint smell of popcorn from the vendor just up the way. I close my eyes (it's been a LOOONNNNGGG day) but I'm in Disney World...

theBIGyowski
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Post by theBIGyowski » Mar Fri 23, 2012 10:28 am

SNAP

I'm eating a turkey leg in Frontierland...watching the birds stalk guests hoping they will drop food. Not sure if they know turkey is also a bird. :shock:

1986: Offsite
1997: Offsite
2001: Coronado Springs
2008: Shades of Green / Saratoga Springs (WDW Half Marathon)
2009: Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW Half Marathon)
2010: Port Orleans Riverside (Honeymoon)
2011: Old Key West / Bay Lake Tower
2014: Kidani Village
2015: Old Key West (5th Wedding Anniversary)
2016: Old Key West (Kids' first WDW vacation in December!)