Snap Your Fingers and you are at . . . . . .

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

Marty Moose
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Re: Snap Your Fingers and you are at . . . . . .

Post by Marty Moose » Oct Sat 11, 2014 9:43 am

Leaving baggage claim at MCO headed to ground transportation for the start of a long vacation.

For me, this is always the most exciting part. I'm wondering where our room will be, excited about staying at a different resort (we never book the same one two trips in a row), anticipating a Dole whip, seeing what has changed since our last trip, and looking forward to visiting old favorite attractions.
"Park's closed. Moose out front should have told ya."

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Sat 11, 2014 11:04 am

Marty Moose wrote:Leaving baggage claim at MCO headed to ground transportation for the start of a long vacation.

For me, this is always the most exciting part. I'm wondering where our room will be, excited about staying at a different resort (we never book the same one two trips in a row), anticipating a Dole whip, seeing what has changed since our last trip, and looking forward to visiting old favorite attractions.
I like your outlook on vacation. I always find ME to be a bit stressful getting Figment situated and all the jostling among people in the queue. One of the last trips we took I had Mom sit on a bench near the doors so she could rest while we waited for the bus and when it arrived people nearly trampled her in their rush to get to the bus. I had been first in line and by the time everyone rushed past we were among the last on the bus and had to inch our way back to the back of the bus and sit separately. It was not a happy situation :( But I will try to keep your perspective in mind the next time we go and treat it with excitement! :D

Tiger87
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Sun 12, 2014 11:55 am

Magic Kingdom Main St opening hour...with the morning sun and the smell of the Main St Bakery :peter_pan:

L3PCT
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper

Post by L3PCT » Nov Thu 13, 2014 12:52 pm

The shooting arcade!!! Smelling the turkey legs and hearing that good ole' country music :goofy:

momeja
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by momeja » Dec Sat 27, 2014 4:41 pm

L3PCT wrote:The shooting arcade!!! Smelling the turkey legs and hearing that good ole' country music :goofy:
I love it! I've never read anyone post that before.

For me, there's no comparison to checking in at the Beach Club on a hot summer day with plans for a pool afternoon and SSE in the evening.