Ever have vivid dreams (or nightmares...) of WDW?

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Ever have vivid dreams (or nightmares...) of WDW?

Post by mindflipper » Jul Tue 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Mousekedude wrote:
Jacca5660 wrote:He wouldn't blow up a little girl!!! :shock: POISON!!! :twisted: :shock: :lol: :roll: :wink: 8-)
No, no, nooooo, fluffy.... he likes to terrify little girls... :roll: :wink: :lol:
No, he wouldn't blow up a little girl in her bed; now, if she in his way to getting a good seat at the World of Color, that would be a different story...

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Jul Tue 26, 2011 10:46 pm

mindflipper wrote:
Mousekedude wrote:
Jacca5660 wrote:He wouldn't blow up a little girl!!! :shock: POISON!!! :twisted: :shock: :lol: :roll: :wink: 8-)
No, no, nooooo, fluffy.... he likes to terrify little girls... :roll: :wink: :lol:
No, he wouldn't blow up a little girl in her bed; now, if she in his way to getting a good seat at the World of Color, that would be a different story...
I don't know.... I think it would take something a little more serious... like, say... her saying she's not impressed with one of his recipes... yup, that would probably do it... :wink: :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Wed 27, 2011 6:43 am

Oh my goodness, stop, stop, I'm going to fall off my chair from laughter!!! :lol: You guys are having way too much fun :lol: I wonder why Wizz hasn't chimed in? Perhaps it's better if he doesn't see this thread! :shock: ;)
And you have a good 9 or 10 years on me my old(er) friend Jacca, but who's counting ;) :P

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Wed 27, 2011 8:48 am

Ah, the rich smell of mayhem in the morning. Much better than coffee.

Sharonofwindham
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by Sharonofwindham » Aug Mon 01, 2011 11:34 pm

I had a nightmare that when I went back to the MK it had really changed for the worse. You know when you go to a county fair that have the rusty old rides and you have to step over the cables that run to the big, obnoxiously loud generators? Yeah, scary! And the only food available were sandwiches in vending machines. :shock: :lol:

Another nightmare was, I got home after a visit when TOT had just opened in DHS and we LOVED IT, riding several times during our visit. Couldn't wait to go back. In my dream TOT had turned into a regular elevator that had chairs in it, and when you got to the top, you just walked out onto a balcony that over looked a real city, not Disney. I tried to tell everyone in my dream, this was not what it was like the last time, but no one would listen. :? :x

I have to admit I do worry about WDW changing before I get to go back, and not in a good way. Maybe thats what sparks these "extreme" dreams :hm_ghost: .

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Tue 02, 2011 5:50 am

Sharonofwindham wrote:I had a nightmare that when I went back to the MK it had really changed for the worse. You know when you go to a county fair that have the rusty old rides and you have to step over the cables that run to the big, obnoxiously loud generators? Yeah, scary! And the only food available were sandwiches in vending machines. :shock: :lol:

Another nightmare was, I got home after a visit when TOT had just opened in DHS and we LOVED IT, riding several times during our visit. Couldn't wait to go back. In my dream TOT had turned into a regular elevator that had chairs in it, and when you got to the top, you just walked out onto a balcony that over looked a real city, not Disney. I tried to tell everyone in my dream, this was not what it was like the last time, but no one would listen. :? :x

I have to admit I do worry about WDW changing before I get to go back, and not in a good way. Maybe thats what sparks these "extreme" dreams :hm_ghost: .
Tower of the Humdrum :lol: I can just imagine how frustrated your dream-self was trying to explain why that elevator ride really stunk!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Fri 26, 2011 5:53 am

I've had 2 very Disney park related dreams in the past week or so. Maybe I am spending too much time on the boards?! The first one I remembered quite vividly, until I got to the computer and was going to write it down :roll:
Last night's dream was less vivid. I do remember being there with friends and lamenting that I was on the 4th day of my trip and on the 3rd day I hadn't been able to ride even one single attraction :( I also remember being slightly worried about the weather.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Aug Fri 26, 2011 8:45 am

Amy wrote:I've had 2 very Disney park related dreams in the past week or so. Maybe I am spending too much time on the boards?! The first one I remembered quite vividly, until I got to the computer and was going to write it down :roll:
Last night's dream was less vivid. I do remember being there with friends and lamenting that I was on the 4th day of my trip and on the 3rd day I hadn't been able to ride even one single attraction :( I also remember being slightly worried about the weather.
Dreaming of Irene?

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Aug Fri 26, 2011 11:31 am

Well, thanks for contributing, Dory... um, I mean Amy... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Fri 26, 2011 11:21 pm

mindflipper wrote:
Amy wrote:I've had 2 very Disney park related dreams in the past week or so. Maybe I am spending too much time on the boards?! The first one I remembered quite vividly, until I got to the computer and was going to write it down :roll:
Dreaming of Irene?
I'm sure that was it. I had just watched the news and read the newspaper article about the hurricane preparations.
Mousekedude wrote:Well, thanks for contributing, Dory... um, I mean Amy... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks! Contributing to what now?! ;) Remember, I'm Dory Jr. my big brother is the original Dory :D

fancyfeet
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer

Re:

Post by fancyfeet » Aug Sat 27, 2011 4:59 pm

agingerbugg wrote:I have had a recurring dream about Disney. I am in the Magic Kingdom, walking down Main Street towards the Castle when all of a sudden these mechanical grasshoppers come flying over the Train Station and begin shooting people. I run, hiding in various places as I work my way into Tomorrowland and find a "good" hiding place under the seats at the Tomorrowland Stage. Once the coast is clear I am evacuated through a secret door by the Carousel of Progress that exits into EPCOT (apparently there are wormholes in Disney World). I make my way to the Land, because I know that if I am in the greenhouses I am safe. The grasshoppers attack EPCOT and as I am running towards the queue for Living with the Land I get shot in the leg and miss the boat. That's when I wake up.

This sounds like a good plot for a paperback novel to be made the next year into a blockbuster movie on the big screen, starring....maybe Vin Diesel?

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Re: Re:

Post by Mousekedude » Aug Sun 28, 2011 5:23 pm

fancyfeet wrote:
agingerbugg wrote:I have had a recurring dream about Disney. I am in the Magic Kingdom, walking down Main Street towards the Castle when all of a sudden these mechanical grasshoppers come flying over the Train Station and begin shooting people. I run, hiding in various places as I work my way into Tomorrowland and find a "good" hiding place under the seats at the Tomorrowland Stage. Once the coast is clear I am evacuated through a secret door by the Carousel of Progress that exits into EPCOT (apparently there are wormholes in Disney World). I make my way to the Land, because I know that if I am in the greenhouses I am safe. The grasshoppers attack EPCOT and as I am running towards the queue for Living with the Land I get shot in the leg and miss the boat. That's when I wake up.

This sounds like a good plot for a paperback novel to be made the next year into a blockbuster movie on the big screen, starring....maybe Vin Diesel?
I dunno.... kinda reminds of the story FutureGuy wrote. Now where was that thread....? (rummaging around the archives....)... drat, can't find it. Anyone remember it?

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Aug Sun 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Wormholes between the parks, eh? If only...

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Mon 26, 2011 10:20 am

I had a great time at Disney last night...in my dreams. I remember hopping off the bus in DHS, thinking I was at the wrong stop, and hopping back on and riding forever. I was trying to figure out why they had a bus running internally at the Studios as well :?
I was also at one of the shows and a whole bunch of people I knew were there and were asking me for advice on what to see and do next.

kosmosworld
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Post by kosmosworld » Sep Mon 26, 2011 11:23 am

I've had dreams of being at the Magic Kingdom, but for some reason, it was like being at a local fair in a park. There was a baseball field next to it that I had to walk past to get to some of the attractions. And a swimming pool. I've dreamed at least 2 times being there like that-certainly rediculous!