Ever have vivid dreams (or nightmares...) of WDW?

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Ever have vivid dreams (or nightmares...) of WDW?

Post by Mousekedude » Oct Mon 05, 2009 9:30 pm

A while back I had this really strange dream where I was going through Test Track without a car. It was especially freaky when I went through the acid test room. When I came out, I walked to a bus depot where I found a ton of money stashed under the bench. The rest of the dream went on for like, forever, as I wandered around Epcot trying to avoid the mob goons who had stashed the money there. Really strange, huh? :roll:
How about you...?

BeautysBeast
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Post by BeautysBeast » Oct Mon 05, 2009 9:34 pm

Wow, I had that exact same dream!!
Just kidding. LOL.
Seriously, though, this is a good topic. Can't wait to see what people say....
"Oh, it's no use. She's so beautiful, and I'm... Well, look at me!"

theBIGyowski
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Re: Ever have vivid dreams (or nightmares...) of WDW?

Post by theBIGyowski » Oct Mon 05, 2009 9:58 pm

Mousekedude wrote:A while back I had this really strange dream where I was going through Test Track without a car. It was especially freaky when I went through the acid test room. When I came out, I walked to a bus depot where I found a ton of money stashed under the bench. The rest of the dream went on for like, forever, as I wandered around Epcot trying to avoid the mob goons who had stashed the money there. Really strange, huh? :roll:
How about you...?
You found my money!

I had a horrible nightmare that I lost a "ton of money" while at WDW!

Not really...but I have had vivid dreams about being at WDW. Almost all of them took place in Tomorrowland...but different depending on the time period my mind flashed back to: '85, '97, '02, '08-'09.

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Oct Tue 06, 2009 7:01 am

LOL! Good one! Yeah, we always "lose" a ton of money there too. :lol:

Future Guy
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by Future Guy » Oct Tue 06, 2009 7:21 am

I've had dreams about Disney before, but everything is always disjointed and out-of-place.

agingerbugg
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by agingerbugg » Oct Tue 06, 2009 8:05 am

I have had a recurring dream about Disney. I am in the Magic Kingdom, walking down Main Street towards the Castle when all of a sudden these mechanical grasshoppers come flying over the Train Station and begin shooting people. I run, hiding in various places as I work my way into Tomorrowland and find a "good" hiding place under the seats at the Tomorrowland Stage. Once the coast is clear I am evacuated through a secret door by the Carousel of Progress that exits into EPCOT (apparently there are wormholes in Disney World). I make my way to the Land, because I know that if I am in the greenhouses I am safe. The grasshoppers attack EPCOT and as I am running towards the queue for Living with the Land I get shot in the leg and miss the boat. That's when I wake up.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-Benjamin Franklin

Mr.ToadWildRider
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Mr.ToadWildRider » Oct Tue 06, 2009 8:46 am

Future Guy wrote:I've had dreams about Disney before, but everything is always disjointed and out-of-place.
That's what mine are like. I have a lot of WDW dreams where WDW may be a main theme i.e. I'm on a trip with a bunch of completely random people in my life, or sometimes just a minor section of my dream like a single scene. But everything is always weird and out of place and that usually becomes an issue for me both in the dream and in my consciousness as I realize my reality is wrong and I wake up.

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Oct Tue 06, 2009 9:56 am

WOW agingerbugg, that's a crazy dream!!!

I've had dreams of WDW before, but they are brief, and I'm always in the Poly Lobby, everything is so vivid, they're kinda cool dreams! I wish I could go back to sleep and pick up where I leave off!

MadEye
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by MadEye » Oct Tue 06, 2009 10:12 am

I remember a dream I had when I met Mickey in person and watched me meet him like it was a movie at the same time. Weird, huh?
We are all a little weird
And life's a little weird,
And when we find someone whose
Weirdness is compatible with ours,
We join up with them and fall in
Mutual weirdness and call it Love.”
― Dr. Seuss

Eames: Listen, if you're gonna perform INCEPTION, you need IMAGINATION.

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Oct Tue 06, 2009 12:50 pm

I had a dream I walked around the Magic Kingdom with Walt Disney himself.
I know this is probably your first flight...and it's mine too...ha, ha

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

BeautysBeast

Post by BeautysBeast » Oct Wed 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Last night I dreamed that Disney was planning to build another resort on Bay Lake, just East of the Poly, with a huge full-service marina where they were going to allow people to dock their private boats and keep them there.
In my dream, Bay Lake was about five times bigger than it really is, and there was a lot more empty land around it. In the dream, I was a marine biologist who was hired by Disney to do a study on the impact of the proposed project on the environment of Bay Lake. I flew over the area in a helicopter and checked out the flow of the currents in the area, and compared the visible water depths with the charted depths. I was thinking that the proposed marina would be tough to do because it would require a lot of dredging that would muddy up the lake and be difficult to maintain. I had mixed feelings because as a boater I was excited by the prospect of being able to keep my boat there, but as a marine biologist I was concerned about the impact on the environment. Talk about conflicted... :roll:
Anyway, then I woke up....
"Oh, it's no use. She's so beautiful, and I'm... Well, look at me!"

MetalRage

Post by MetalRage » Oct Wed 07, 2009 4:47 pm

i had one where the Tower of Terror broke on the fall and I crashed onto the ground. The whole tower collapsed on top of me. It didn't effect me from going on the ride though. I still love it =)
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." - Walt Disney :mickey3:

[url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9147/userbar721338ez4.gif[/img][/url]

"We wants the redhead!"

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Oct Wed 07, 2009 4:59 pm

I have had many WDW dreams.. For the most part they are of the disjointed variety. My dreams usually have different eras in them (I.E. 70's 80's 80' 2000's) all in one dream. I have one where my mom (who is now past) is with my family telling us how Italy reminds her of my grandfather's stories. Mainly stuff like that.

I just wish I had flying grasshoppers chasing me. Agingerbugg "no more anchovy pizza right before bed"!!
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Oct Wed 07, 2009 11:11 pm

I have not had any dreams nearly as interesting as agingerbugg's. However, I do have dreams that include WDW. Mainly it just involves me walking around all the theme parks and just spending a day at the happiest place on earth. The worst part about these dreams when they occur is that it is tough to wake up and when I finally get out of bed, I am depressed.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

agingerbugg
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by agingerbugg » Oct Thu 08, 2009 7:38 am

I think it is Disney's fault that I have had that dream. The Aladdin cartoon had a villain, Mechanicles, who would build machines of war that looked like insects.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-Benjamin Franklin