Ever have vivid dreams (or nightmares...) of WDW?

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

MetalRage
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Re: Ever have vivid dreams (or nightmares...) of WDW?

Post by MetalRage » Apr Mon 01, 2013 10:45 pm

I had a pretty crazy nightmare last week. It felt so real. I also watched a horror movie before bed so that might of trigger this lol. Here we go!

I was on Splash Mountain all by my self and suddenly the ride stopped. I looked around a out of no where I saw Brer Fox next to me and he said "Well, well, well. what do we have here! You're not going to last very long in these parts!" He took out a knife and that is when I bolted out of the boat and made a run for it. I ended up hiding in a hole in a tree. That is when Brer Fox was saying "Everybody's got a hiding place! Maybe this one is YOURS! Wait until you see Brer Rabbit! He wont be laughing much longer!" I had a chance to run so I took it. I ran around all the gears and scenery until I had no where to go but to swim in the water. I jumped in and swam around the track and gears and saw Brer Rabbit tied to a tree. I got Brer Rabbit free and he held onto my shoulder. I started climbing up to the final drop. Half way up, Brer fox turned the ride back on and I quickly jumped to one of the side bars to avoid getting hurt. Once we got to the top, it was a direct drop all the way down and we took the jump. It ended with all the Brier Patch animals singing "Zip a Dee Doo Dah"!

I still love Splash Mountain!
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." - Walt Disney :mickey3:

[url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9147/userbar721338ez4.gif[/img][/url]

"We wants the redhead!"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Apr Tue 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Maybe you'll want to skip the horror movies late at night though ;)

MetalRage

Post by MetalRage » Apr Wed 03, 2013 4:29 pm

Amy wrote:Maybe you'll want to skip the horror movies late at night though ;)

Lol yeah i just might wanna do that :lol:
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." - Walt Disney :mickey3:

[url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9147/userbar721338ez4.gif[/img][/url]

"We wants the redhead!"

Sharonofwindham
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by Sharonofwindham » Apr Thu 04, 2013 6:14 pm

MetalRage wrote:I had a pretty crazy nightmare last week. It felt so real. I also watched a horror movie before bed so that might of trigger this lol. Here we go!

I was on Splash Mountain all by my self and suddenly the ride stopped. I looked around a out of no where I saw Brer Fox next to me and he said "Well, well, well. what do we have here! You're not going to last very long in these parts!" He took out a knife and that is when I bolted out of the boat and made a run for it. I ended up hiding in a hole in a tree. That is when Brer Fox was saying "Everybody's got a hiding place! Maybe this one is YOURS! Wait until you see Brer Rabbit! He wont be laughing much longer!" I had a chance to run so I took it. I ran around all the gears and scenery until I had no where to go but to swim in the water. I jumped in and swam around the track and gears and saw Brer Rabbit tied to a tree. I got Brer Rabbit free and he held onto my shoulder. I started climbing up to the final drop. Half way up, Brer fox turned the ride back on and I quickly jumped to one of the side bars to avoid getting hurt. Once we got to the top, it was a direct drop all the way down and we took the jump. It ended with all the Brier Patch animals singing "Zip a Dee Doo Dah"!

I'm sorry, but this sounded more like a story rather than a dream :roll: :wink:

MetalRage

Post by MetalRage » Apr Thu 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Sharonofwindham wrote:
MetalRage wrote:I had a pretty crazy nightmare last week. It felt so real. I also watched a horror movie before bed so that might of trigger this lol. Here we go!

I'm sorry, but this sounded more like a story rather than a dream :roll: :wink:
I wanted to make exciting and full of detail from the dream. I could of just said "I was stuck on Splash Mountain and Brer Fox chased me while he was taunting me with twisted versions of his sayings. I saw Brer Rabbit tied up. so I got a hold of him and we got out of there. I ended up leaving with the Brer Patch animals singing." Not as exciting eh?

"We wants the redhead!"

Thumper1
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Re:

Post by Thumper1 » Apr Fri 05, 2013 7:48 am

packwingfn wrote:I had a dream I walked around the Magic Kingdom with Walt Disney himself.
Now this is a great dream....imagine...asking walt why he made this and that!!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Sun 04, 2013 4:46 pm

I had the most wonderful dream of WDW last night...as most dreams go, the details are sort of fuzzy after awakening, but I know I was headed toward the Studios and was alone on a huge bus/monorail for a few minutes and was able to take pictures to my heart's content!

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Aug Sun 04, 2013 5:24 pm

That sounds like a wonderful dream Amy!!!! :D

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Wed 07, 2013 7:36 am

Ok, I must be looking at too many Disney things before bed...last night I had a dream that I was getting on a little van going to the Animal Kingdom. I wish I was in the parks in these dreams, but I seem to just be stuck on transportation :roll: :lol:

theBIGyowski
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Post by theBIGyowski » Aug Wed 07, 2013 9:00 am

Amy wrote:Ok, I must be looking at too many Disney things before bed...last night I had a dream that I was getting on a little van going to the Animal Kingdom. I wish I was in the parks in these dreams, but I seem to just be stuck on transportation :roll: :lol:
was there anyone else in the van with you?

1986: Offsite
1997: Offsite
2001: Coronado Springs
2008: Shades of Green / Saratoga Springs (WDW Half Marathon)
2009: Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW Half Marathon)
2010: Port Orleans Riverside (Honeymoon)
2011: Old Key West / Bay Lake Tower
2014: Kidani Village
2015: Old Key West (5th Wedding Anniversary)
2016: Old Key West (Kids' first WDW vacation in December!)

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Wed 07, 2013 1:54 pm

theBIGyowski wrote:
Amy wrote:Ok, I must be looking at too many Disney things before bed...last night I had a dream that I was getting on a little van going to the Animal Kingdom. I wish I was in the parks in these dreams, but I seem to just be stuck on transportation :roll: :lol:
was there anyone else in the van with you?
Yup, I wasn't all alone this time. Couldn't tell you who else was there though ~ but a good 8 or 10 other people. And it was a Disney transport van, not a personal van headed toward WDW. We were already there :mickey:

Tiger87
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by Tiger87 » Feb Sun 23, 2014 11:18 am

One of the many I have had..one I hope will come true soon...I saw the new fleet of monorail trains...nice sleak look to them...