You know you're a WDW nut when...

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

Twirly41
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by Twirly41 » Mar Sat 07, 2009 2:30 pm

When you start seeing hidden Mickeys around the workplace!

ugahutto
King Arthur Carousel Horseman
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Post by ugahutto » Mar Sat 07, 2009 7:59 pm

When you get excited about the "what will you celebrate" promotion thinking that between the gift card you get on your birthday at the parks and the disney dollars you've saved up from having a Disney Visa will almost pay for your annual pass renewal.

Dr. Ravenscroft
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Post by Dr. Ravenscroft » Mar Sat 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Twirly41 wrote:When you start seeing hidden Mickeys around the workplace!
Ok so I think this one has taken to cake for most Disney nerded thing.......I have done it myself but still I think we have a winner.
[img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4131/userbar460642qi2.gif[/img][img]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/5236/userbar460651xq4.gif[/img]
[img]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/7677/userbar461525mz8.gif[/img][img]http://www.disneymountainrides.com/_i/banners/bar/SR_siteadmin.gif[/img]

*****Site Admin*****
[url=http://www.twitter.com/travenscroft]twitter[/url] | [url=http://tinyurl.com/49f5nd]plurk[/url] | [url=http://tinyurl.com/556rz4]Flickr[/url] |

emnbensdad
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by emnbensdad » Mar Sat 07, 2009 9:39 pm

. . . . your kids can now quote the Top 7 Must Sees at Walt Disney World Resort (as told by Stacy).

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Mar Sun 08, 2009 12:34 am

Dr. Ravenscroft wrote:
Ok so I think this one has taken to cake for most Disney nerded thing.......I have done it myself but still I think we have a winner.
I might have to agree. I even look for them at college and in my books.

Also, the Google Earth/Google Maps I am guilty of too. When I was in High School, they blocked all of the games on the internet so I would just look at satellite images of Disney World.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Joe90
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by Joe90 » Mar Sun 08, 2009 5:15 am

dbalentine wrote:. . . . your kids can now quote the Top 7 Must Sees at Walt Disney World Resort (as told by Stacy).
"Hey Guys who came up with top seven? That was like a hundred and seven." Stacey J. Aswad

When you quote from the resort TV loop. :) and you have the video on your portable player to watch during the plane flight to Florida :lol:

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Mar Sun 08, 2009 1:04 pm

Joe90 wrote:
dbalentine wrote:. . . . your kids can now quote the Top 7 Must Sees at Walt Disney World Resort (as told by Stacy).
"Hey Guys who came up with top seven? That was like a hundred and seven." Stacey J. Aswad

When you quote from the resort TV loop. :) and you have the video on your portable player to watch during the plane flight to Florida :lol:
Krista said that same exact phrase a year prior to Stacy saying it.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

Joe90

Post by Joe90 » Mar Sun 08, 2009 1:21 pm

js3901 wrote:Krista said that same exact phrase a year prior to Stacy saying it.
Yep! I don't think they changed the script much. I have that vid as well :oops:
According to the titles the "Program Talent" is Kryssa Mooney.
Not quite as good as Stacey. :) (The titles don't say that last bit)

agingerbugg
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by agingerbugg » Mar Sun 08, 2009 1:24 pm

Dr. Ravenscroft wrote:
I didn't sell a car I inherited, because there is a hidden mickey in the dashboard.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-Benjamin Franklin

jgarmer
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Post by jgarmer » Mar Sun 08, 2009 9:26 pm

My Six year old always finds hidden Mickey's is her food. the thing that sometime I can't understand and I guess this make you a Disney nut. When a coworker says either of two things.

1. My kids are too young to go to WDW they won't remember it.
2. We did the "Disney thing" like it's a singular only ever trip in a kids life time.

I get embarrassed when the WDW phone attendant interrogates me how many have you visited since 1996?

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Mar Sun 08, 2009 11:10 pm

jgarmer wrote:My Six year old always finds hidden Mickey's is her food. the thing that sometime I can't understand and I guess this make you a Disney nut. When a coworker says either of two things.

1. My kids are too young to go to WDW they won't remember it.
2. We did the "Disney thing" like it's a singular only ever trip in a kids life time.

I get embarrassed when the WDW phone attendant interrogates me how many have you visited since 1996?
Why get embarrassed? It's a symbol of pride and shows that you know what you are talking about!
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Guy
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by Guy » Mar Mon 09, 2009 10:00 am

I think it has to be when you start listening to SR

jgarmer

Post by jgarmer » Mar Mon 09, 2009 10:35 am

My wife reminded me of the creapiest hidden Mickey reference to date. My 10 year had a nose bleed and the blood drops on the bathroom floor were in the shape of a Mickey. The 10 year asked if it was ok to wipe it up like there was a choice.

emnbensdad

Post by emnbensdad » Mar Mon 09, 2009 12:08 pm

jgarmer wrote:My wife reminded me of the creapiest hidden Mickey reference to date. My 10 year had a nose bleed and the blood drops on the bathroom floor were in the shape of a Mickey. The 10 year asked if it was ok to wipe it up like there was a choice.
Okay . . .that gets my vote for the creepiest!

Leigh
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by Leigh » Mar Mon 09, 2009 2:22 pm

when you are horrified that someone goes all the way to Orlando and only goes to the Magic Kingdom!!!

and skips Epcot and MGM to go to those other places where the magic is not! :wink: