Did you guys see the deal for 2009?

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

meticulus9
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by meticulus9 » Nov Fri 07, 2008 4:25 pm

spodie wrote:
meticulus9 wrote:have an ap. does it make sense to make a 10 day reservation for june @ the value resorts. no gift card then and still have to buy @ one day admit.
You're probably just going to have to run the numbers. Unfortunately, since they don't release the AP room discounts until a couple of months before, you're obviously not going to know until then. However, I think there's a table on www.mousesavers.com or www.allears.net somewhere that shows when the rates were released and what they were in previous years. If you do the package, remember that you're paying the regular room rate and have to buy a 1-day Magic Your Way Base Ticket for everyone in your party.
thanks for the advice.

delray
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Post by delray » Nov Fri 07, 2008 8:26 pm

Hello, All!
I am so there! This is such a good deal that I will tacking 8 days unto the 6-day timeshare stay I purchased from a DVC member on Ebay!
I'm less than 90 days away from this trip! Oh boy, oh boy.

Regards,
Delray

"Will you stop this foolishness! Which foolishness would you like to see?"

Donalds1Fan
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by Donalds1Fan » Nov Wed 12, 2008 4:29 am

We might actually go to WDW next year because of this deal. Just not sure where to stay. This could be the only chance we have to stay at the Poly (definitely can't afford the regular rates there), but it's still more than we wanted to spend on a trip next year.

It'd make more sense to stay in a Moderate Resort, but I just really don't want to stay in a Mod with the rates being what they are due to the discount. I can stay at a Mod any time.

wdwannabe
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by wdwannabe » Nov Wed 12, 2008 12:47 pm

I got a code yesterday in my email for:

FREE
Disney Dining Plan
when you purchase one of these 5-Night/5-Day vacation packages which include room, Theme Park tickets and Disney Dining Plan.
$ 535 per adult, based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. For stays most nights 4/19–5/21/09.

$ 563 per adult, based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. For stays most nights 5/22–6/27/09.
The number of packages available at this rate is limited. One Park per day. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable.

Now, I wonder if this is it...will it get better?
Last edited by wdwannabe on Nov Wed 12, 2008 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
First Family Visit
POP Century - September 2006

Second Family Visit
2013 Fall/Winter-Christmas

sherabby
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by sherabby » Nov Wed 12, 2008 1:52 pm

I wish I would get a code! I never get anything! :cry:
[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1251097102.jpg[/img]

99Soulz
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by 99Soulz » Nov Wed 12, 2008 5:31 pm

Future Guy wrote:That's awesome. Unfortunately, we're not planning on going until next November.
Same here Future Guy, planning next Nov/Dec timeframe. I assume this deal is to entice during the economic downturn, which if continues may be extended....although I don't wish the economy to suffer so I can get a free 3 days in WDW.

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by horizons1 » Nov Wed 12, 2008 5:45 pm

That is a really good deal and I like that it is good on all the resorts.
No one's gloomy or complaining while the flatware's entertaining.

Donalds1Fan

Post by Donalds1Fan » Nov Thu 13, 2008 12:07 am

horizons1 wrote:That is a really good deal and I like that it is good on all the resorts.
I hope more people using the Disney website to book or price rooms figure out it's good for all resorts, and not just the Values and Villas like it says. It'd be a shame for people who could really use the savings to pay full price when they didn't have to.

motofox4
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by motofox4 » Nov Thu 13, 2008 12:48 pm

figures that this came out the day RIGHT after i booked a trip to go to aruba. it's taking everything in me to not cancel aruba to go to disney but i think if i do i'll be getting divorce papers in the mail that day ~ lol

AKLRULZ
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by AKLRULZ » Nov Sat 15, 2008 9:13 am

This deal has really been maybe the most brilliant thing Disney could do to hedge their 2009 bookings in a dismal economic climate. Many resorts are already sold out for certain dates.
Steve Baker ~ Travel Consultant :mickey3:
Steve.Baker@themagicforless.com
Affiliated with The Magic for Less
www.themagicforless.com

[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4199/userbar517512ps8.gif[/img][/url]