Disney World verus Disney Cruise - a 9 Year Old's Opinion

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

foldmama
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Disney World verus Disney Cruise - a 9 Year Old's Opinion

Post by foldmama » Nov Thu 17, 2005 11:28 am

My sister-in-law and I have been taking my nephew down to Disney World almost every November since he was 4 years old. This year my brother decided that he would like to take the Disney Cruise again. So off they went last week leaving me to feel sorry for myself that I was not in Disney World. One of the days at sea, my 9 year old Nephew asked my sister-in-law (his mom) what she liked better, “The ship or the actual parks”. My sister-in-law replied, “the parks are my favorite”. My nephew’s reply “So what are we doing here?” He actually wanted to leave the ship to head to the parks. My sister-in-law had to tell him that his Dad really liked the ship to relax. It seems that my nephew was really bored when they were at sea. My nephew already asked if we were going down next year to the parks because they were a lot more fun. I believe we have created another Disney fan! My brother is actually going to come with us next year and he just does not understand the whole Disney magic. Hopefully my nephew will convert him!