Star Wars Fireworks at Hollywood Studios

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Star Wars Fireworks at Hollywood Studios

Post by cousininmiami » Feb Mon 01, 2016 9:39 am

We just got back from (finally) from a weekend in Disney! Just husband and me! Well, let me tell you all... get to Hollywood Studios ASAP to see the Star Wars fireworks. They are amazing to say the least.
The fireworks and loud bangs are great but the the real show is the loud and incredible Star Wars music blasting out! I am a Star Wars fangirl from way back in 1977 with the original movie, so the combination of Star Wars at Disney is beyond words. I made a Periscope account so all my family from all over the country could watch live with me, and everyone loved it!
If you want to see the fireworks, people do Periscope from there once in a while and you can also catch it on YouTube.
Also if anyone else is going and will be doing a Periscope while around Disney let me know, I love watching!
My Periscope is @Disneycousin
:goofy_bounce:
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Star Wars Fireworks at Hollywood Studios

Post by Amy » Feb Mon 01, 2016 11:22 am

I'm not much one for the movies, I've only seen part of the original one, but I do like the Star Wards music so I'm thinking I would like the fireworks as well. Do you think they will keep those as part of the park with the expansion?

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Star Wars Fireworks at Hollywood Studios

Post by Len90 » Feb Thu 11, 2016 12:19 am

I personally am not a fan of the Star Wars movies. I've seen the original three plus episode 1. With that said, the fireworks are absolutely amazing. The capabilities that Disney has with the building launchers at DHS really allow for a spectacular show. My only complaint with DHS and fireworks is that you are really limited in the area to stand and watch given the obstruction to the view with the buildings and trees on Hollywood Blvd. In watching the Frozen and Star Wars shows I have developed a perfect spot that allows you a great view. Stand in line with the last pair of palm trees before the clearing in front of where the hat used to be.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"