Park hours

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Park hours

Post by Amy » Nov Mon 23, 2015 3:05 pm

Boilerdude wrote:No, they will not. I believe they just got back from a Disney cruise.

And yes, perhaps a Chicago or South Bend meet up :D
Ah, bummer. Good for them going on a cruise though ~ I'd like to try that yet someday! I will let you guys know if/when we get something set up here closer to home. Probably would be in the spring now to avoid the yucky weather!

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Re: Park hours

Post by Wizzard419 » Nov Mon 23, 2015 10:37 pm

Amy wrote:
Wizzard419 wrote:
Amy wrote:I've slogged through a few more pages/dates and found the parks are closing pretty early most evenings during the week. Is that something new? Are there more ticketed events I don't know about? Why would EPCOT close at 9:30??
More context is needed, what day are you looking at?
It closes at 9:30 every day from 12/7 - 12/15 ~ EPCOT does have EMH from 9:30 - 11:30 pm on Th 12/10, but that's it. Illuminations is each night right at park close as 9:30, so maybe that is it? By the time the show plays out, and they empty out the guests it probably is pushing 11. I just thought it used to stay open later :(
That actually sounds about right, at the same time the crowds are lower (which is also why they film during it) so you will still have a full day with fewer lines.