What do you like collecting when at the parks?

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

Tiger87
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

What do you like collecting when at the parks?

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Wed 07, 2015 7:56 am

What I seem be to collecting right now is... pressed pennies,trading pins,Disney dollars, and the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards, :goofy_bounce:

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Re: What do you like collecting when at the parks?

Post by cousininmiami » Oct Wed 07, 2015 8:44 am

I collect a new pin each visit, and I do pressed pennies as well!
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

zhoover
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by zhoover » Oct Wed 07, 2015 8:49 am

I do a little Star Wars pin and vinylmation collecting! During our trip last month, anything with BB-8 was a must. My Kingdom for a simple, comfy Donald shirt with just a picture of the Duck, and no mention of angry birds, anger management or wearing pants...

Tiger87

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Wed 07, 2015 8:56 am

I just got back from WDW and found new pennies throughout all four kingdoms ...Happy Hunting on your next visit :ccat:

Tiger87

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Wed 07, 2015 9:00 am

I wanted to get a faded gray Mickey tee shirt...but they changed the look slightly...it does not look like the old school one...Did the old shirt have the darker band at the end of the sleeves? :?

zhoover

Post by zhoover » Oct Wed 07, 2015 9:28 am

You mean a *ringer* style shirt? I've got the blue version of what (I think!) you're talking about. Lighter blue in the shirt body, navy blue at the sleeves and neck?

Tiger87

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Wed 07, 2015 9:35 am

Yeah..Thats it. What happened? :( will the shirt im looking for come out again?..I should have purchased it my last visit

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Wed 07, 2015 10:29 am

zhoover wrote:I do a little Star Wars pin and vinylmation collecting! During our trip last month, anything with BB-8 was a must. My Kingdom for a simple, comfy Donald shirt with just a picture of the Duck, and no mention of angry birds, anger management or wearing pants...
Got any JCPenneys near you? They have a Donald Duck shirt ~ not a plain background, but definitely just the man duck on it! Good deal too, if you buy 2, I'm thinking maybe you can mix and match, they are only $10 each! I actually saw a Mickey Mouse one that I might go back and have a closer look at :mickey3:
http://www.jcpenney.com/disney-90s-dona ... 5810122978

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Wed 07, 2015 10:30 am

Tiger87 wrote:I just got back from WDW and found new pennies throughout all four kingdoms ...Happy Hunting on your next visit :ccat:
Fun! We love the pressed pennies too :D

zhoover

Post by zhoover » Oct Wed 07, 2015 1:38 pm

Amy wrote: Got any JCPenneys near you? They have a Donald Duck shirt ~ not a plain background, but definitely just the man duck on it!
Thanks for the heads up - I'll take a look!

zhoover

Post by zhoover » Oct Wed 07, 2015 1:48 pm

Tiger87 wrote:Yeah..Thats it. What happened? :( will the shirt im looking for come out again?..I should have purchased it my last visit
No idea - really surprised you couldn't find it, coz that design is a bit of a classic! I just took a look at the park shopping app, and didn't see it there. Maybe check ebay or somewhere else on the secondary market?

Tiger87

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Thu 08, 2015 9:27 am

zhoover wrote:
Tiger87 wrote:Yeah..Thats it. What happened? :( will the shirt im looking for come out again?..I should have purchased it my last visit
No idea - really surprised you couldn't find it, coz that design is a bit of a classic! I just took a look at the park shopping app, and didn't see it there. Maybe check ebay or somewhere else on the secondary market?
Thanks for looking for me...I'll keep a sharp eye out for it..I'm sure I'll find it someday and I'll appreciate all that much more :mickey:

Tiger87

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Thu 08, 2015 11:46 am

When Fast Passes were tickets..I would beg the cast members if I could keep them so I have a small collection of FPs :mickey:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Thu 08, 2015 12:01 pm

Tiger87 wrote:When Fast Passes were tickets..I would beg the cast members if I could keep them so I have a small collection of FPs :mickey:
I have some too, but they were ones I never used. The CMs never seemed to be all that interested in letting you keep them. I think they were afraid you would try to use them again :(

Tiger87

Post by Tiger87 » Oct Thu 08, 2015 1:12 pm

Amy wrote:
Tiger87 wrote:When Fast Passes were tickets..I would beg the cast members if I could keep them so I have a small collection of FPs :mickey:
I have some too, but they were ones I never used. The CMs never seemed to be all that interested in letting you keep them. I think they were afraid you would try to use them again :(
I have some not used as well sometimes you just cant make it there with so many distractions along the way I tend to stray and drift towards new things and completely forget the time :mickey: