Which attraction will you never get sick of?

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

BattyMcDoom
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Re: Which attraction will you never get sick of?

Post by BattyMcDoom » Jun Wed 13, 2012 1:33 pm

Haunted Mansion, Rockin Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, Kilimanjaro Safari, Soarin, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, Pirates of the Caribbean, fireworks, the snacks, restaurants, pin trading and Main Street shops!

I'm sure some of the newer ones since I've been would make my list as well. Hopefully I will get to ride those some day soon!
:jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack:
My Next Trip - WDW July 14th
WDW Trips - 17 DLR Trips - 3
:jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack:

mjmcsl4me
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by mjmcsl4me » Jun Fri 15, 2012 2:04 pm

portorleans wrote:The attractions I couldn't miss would be the Haunted Mansion, Toy Story Mania, and a simple walk down Main Street!
We really liked Toy Story Mania too. It was my first time riding but my family rode last time. It was a very long wait, I think like an hour, but I think it was really worth it! Really fun ride!

BenB
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by BenB » Jun Sun 17, 2012 11:56 pm

mjmcsl4me wrote:
portorleans wrote:The attractions I couldn't miss would be the Haunted Mansion, Toy Story Mania, and a simple walk down Main Street!
We really liked Toy Story Mania too. It was my first time riding but my family rode last time. It was a very long wait, I think like an hour, but I think it was really worth it! Really fun ride!
I like Toy Story Mania but only with Fastpass. I just won't give up that much time waiting in line for such a short attraction, even though the queue is well done.
Hoping to go back to the Magic soon.

leblanan

Post by leblanan » Jun Sun 24, 2012 9:33 am

BenB wrote:
mjmcsl4me wrote:
I like Toy Story Mania but only with Fastpass. I just won't give up that much time waiting in line for such a short attraction, even though the queue is well done.
I agree, there's a lot of attractions I would wait thought the queue line, but this one, as great as it is, I would prefer the fastpass.
"now, bring me that horizon"

mjmcsl4me

Post by mjmcsl4me » Jun Sun 24, 2012 12:16 pm

BenB wrote:
mjmcsl4me wrote:
Yeah I agree with you but unfortunately fastpasses were all out when we got around to it.

DemonOfMusic
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by DemonOfMusic » Jun Mon 25, 2012 7:55 am

Hmmm, gotta be anything in Epcot, Expedition Everest, RnRC, and Toy Story Mania. I understand people's points about the Fastpasses, though, as much as I love that queue, it's just too long to wait for a ride that's so short.
"They say the neon lights are bright on Broadway..."

The only two places I will ever need to be are Manhattan and Disney World.

leblanan

Post by leblanan » Jun Mon 25, 2012 9:15 am

I love some queue lines too. I enjoy everest, the music in soarin, and the great movie ride
"now, bring me that horizon"

mjmcsl4me

Post by mjmcsl4me » Jun Mon 25, 2012 4:36 pm

Yes Main Street is an attraction in itself!

Thumper1

Post by Thumper1 » Jun Tue 26, 2012 6:05 am

I agree about Main Street!! I love to just take it all in by walking slowly down to the castle and watching people go by.I have to say I'd never get sick of pirates ,Haunted Mansion and the electrical light parade.My family didn't want to see any parades the first time we went but I insisted we watch the elp.After that my family wanted to watch all the parades,we all love electrical light!! My favorite ride in Mk is Pirates followed by a close second is HM!!
Last edited by Thumper1 on Aug Sun 19, 2012 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

junebug1233
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by junebug1233 » Jun Thu 28, 2012 11:03 am

Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror. I absolutely love these rides and I could ride them over and over without stopping if they'd let me.

mjmcsl4me

Post by mjmcsl4me » Jun Thu 28, 2012 6:22 pm

junebug1233 wrote:Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror. I absolutely love these rides and I could ride them over and over without stopping if they'd let me.
This reminds me of something I want to do our next trip...ride the Tomorrowland Transit Authority over and over again. From what I hear you can ride this over and over again. I'm wondering how that works as we have always gotten off.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Thu 28, 2012 6:52 pm

mjmcsl4me wrote:
junebug1233 wrote:Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror. I absolutely love these rides and I could ride them over and over without stopping if they'd let me.
This reminds me of something I want to do our next trip...ride the Tomorrowland Transit Authority over and over again. From what I hear you can ride this over and over again. I'm wondering how that works as we have always gotten off.
I asked a few years ago as my Mom was having some problems getting around that trip. They told me as long as there wasn't a line, and we wanted to stay on, all we had to do was make a circle in the air with our hand ~ sort of like you had a lasso ~ letting them know you wanted to go around again. Then they wouldn't try to help you out when the doors opened. I only managed to talk her into two trips and that was enough for her. But they asked if we wanted to go around again :lol: We actually did the same thing on It's a Small World too. I can't believe I talked her into going through that attraction twice in a row. I think she must have slept through part of the first trip or something :shock: :lol:

mjmcsl4me

Post by mjmcsl4me » Jun Thu 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Amy wrote:
mjmcsl4me wrote:
I asked a few years ago as my Mom was having some problems getting around that trip. They told me as long as there wasn't a line, and we wanted to stay on, all we had to do was make a circle in the air with our hand ~ sort of like you had a lasso ~ letting them know you wanted to go around again. Then they wouldn't try to help you out when the doors opened. I only managed to talk her into two trips and that was enough for her. But they asked if we wanted to go around again :lol: We actually did the same thing on It's a Small World too. I can't believe I talked her into going through that attraction twice in a row. I think she must have slept through part of the first trip or something :shock: :lol:
Ha too funny! If she did I need to know her secret :lol: thanks for the info I need to start practicing lassoing...is that even a word? :wink: :lol:

Thumper1

Post by Thumper1 » Jun Fri 29, 2012 7:00 am

I didn't know you could ride Tomorrowland Transit authority more than once,I like that ride, it's a great cool down ride!!Amy, you are full of great ideas!!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Fri 29, 2012 7:07 am

mjmcsl4me wrote:Ha too funny! If she did I need to know her secret :lol: thanks for the info I need to start practicing lassoing...is that even a word? :wink: :lol:
Anything is a word if you can pronounce it and sort of spell it ;) :lol:
brerrabbit1 wrote:I didn't know you could ride Tomorrowland Transit authority more than once,I like that ride, it's a great cool down ride!!Amy, you are full of great ideas!!
I only asked because getting up the speed ramp was so difficult for her that day. I asked on a few other things and sometimes the answer was yes, sometimes no. Peter Pan was one that was a definite no. They only allow Make a Wish children to ride extra times on that attraction.