What is the oddest thing you've seen at disney

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Apr Sat 03, 2010 4:13 pm

We don't see snakes that large around here, so it was freaky to us!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Apr Sat 03, 2010 11:47 pm

Hmm. I think the oddest thing I have seen is a WDW Transport Bus broken down. It was on the way to the MK just after the toll plaza. It was amazing to see that two or three other buses had already stopped and taken the passengers of that bus on their buses.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

kcookiebaker
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by kcookiebaker » Apr Sun 04, 2010 9:12 am

In the spirit of fun, there was an adult lady who was dressed as Tinker Bell in a costume she had made, this March at the Flower and Garden Show at Epcot. She seemed happy and oblivious to the stares as she stood in line to get autographs.

Mouseoholic
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Mouseoholic » Apr Mon 05, 2010 12:37 pm

Last February we witnessed a bus driver crash right into the roof of the resort bus station. He pulled too close to the station. We all just stood there and said to ourselves "Nnnnnooooooo..Ssstooppp". OH WAIT!!! THAT IS NOT ODD; IT SEEMS TO BE HAPPENING ALMOST ON A DAILY BASIS AT WDW!

BTW the bus driver was clueless and had no idea what he had done. A piece of the roof fell off and another large piece was still hanging. He just got back on the bus and took us to our destination as if no big deal. We made sure to get the name of the bus driver along with the bus number and report the problem once we arrived at the park. Guest Relations was very concerned and apologized.

Bus accidents seem to be common place at Disney. Sad...Ok, sorry to be a downer but this has been gnawing at me with the recent string of bus accidents on property. :cry:

Quick someone mention something funny!!!! :shock:

Mouseoholic!

Enchantment
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Post by Enchantment » Apr Tue 06, 2010 11:16 pm

My family! :o

We were looked at as out of the ordinary on a few of our trips to WDW. It didn't take long for us to see why! But we were too busy having fun to let it bother us. But we did admit that we were far and few in-between until the locals came out on the weekends. Aaaah, the Wonderful World of COLOR!!! :D

greendoor678
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

bodies

Post by greendoor678 » May Mon 10, 2010 10:39 am

People who aren't dressed appropriately. They usually get booted out or asked to cover up but we've seen a very large woman wearing a dirty white bra as a shirt.

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » May Mon 10, 2010 10:57 am

Enchantment wrote:My family! :o

We were looked at as out of the ordinary on a few of our trips to WDW. It didn't take long for us to see why! But we were too busy having fun to let it bother us. But we did admit that we were far and few in-between until the locals came out on the weekends. Aaaah, the Wonderful World of COLOR!!! :D
Why, were you wearing really outlandishly colorful matching shirts, or what? :?: