All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Cute Disney foods!

Post by mindflipper » Jul Mon 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Amy wrote:
Wizzard419 wrote:If they are the size of the ones at the Plaza in NYC then you have to cut them up to eat them neatly or just go at it.
Yeah, I've never figured out how people eat those huge apples :shock: And where in the heck does Disney buy those gargantuan apples? I've never seen any that huge!
The amazing thing you can do with steroids...

disneylizzy
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by disneylizzy » Jul Tue 05, 2011 7:41 am

Wizzard419 wrote:If they are the size of the ones at the Plaza in NYC then you have to cut them up to eat them neatly or just go at it.
Yeah, I wonder if they'll slice them for you like they will at Karamel Kuche in Epcot. It just looks difficult to eat, but I would try if it was sliced :D

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Tue 05, 2011 8:34 am

Doesn't slicing it take all the fun out of trying to figure out how to eat it unsliced?

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Tue 05, 2011 1:00 pm

mindflipper wrote:Doesn't slicing it take all the fun out of trying to figure out how to eat it unsliced?
Only if you are under the age of 10 ;)

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Tue 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Amy wrote:
mindflipper wrote:Doesn't slicing it take all the fun out of trying to figure out how to eat it unsliced?
Only if you are under the age of 10 ;)
Ah, but aren't all adults kids at heart once they step onto Main Street... :?: :wink: :mickey:

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by Wizzard419 » Jul Tue 05, 2011 1:48 pm

Trying to figure it out isn't hard, like with many things in life you have to open wide and stick it in. :twisted:

The problem is that all the toppings may end up on your clothes, so slicing is a way to keep the toppings on the apple.

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Jul Thu 07, 2011 1:23 am

disneylizzy wrote:They have Oreo Bon Bon cupcakes at the Boardwalk Bakery right now, they are pretty darned cute if you asked me.

and they are yummy too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh great... just something else I have to eat!! :shock: :lol: Oreos are one of my biggest weaknesses and those are just too cute!!!!

rphillips14
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by rphillips14 » Jul Fri 08, 2011 8:55 am

Amy wrote:
Yeah, I've never figured out how people eat those huge apples :shock: And where in the heck does Disney buy those gargantuan apples? I've never seen any that huge!
I couldent figure it out. I got a minnie apple, I couldent decide if i would cut a little bit off and then take small
bites to savor it, or dive in before bugs attacked. I went ahead and dove in. I ate the ears, and like 2 bites
out of the side. :shock: I was already full! So I ended up throwing almost a whole minnie! :( :mickey: :( !

(i almost died trying to throw it away.... So...much...cute!!)

disneygirl223
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by disneygirl223 » Jul Fri 08, 2011 11:03 am

Soarin08 wrote:
disneylizzy wrote:They have Oreo Bon Bon cupcakes at the Boardwalk Bakery right now, they are pretty darned cute if you asked me.

and they are yummy too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh great... just something else I have to eat!! :shock: :lol: Oreos are one of my biggest weaknesses and those are just too cute!!!!
ditto! :lol: :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Fri 08, 2011 12:16 pm

rphillips14 wrote: I couldent figure it out. I got a minnie apple, I couldent decide if i would cut a little bit off and then take small
bites to savor it, or dive in before bugs attacked. I went ahead and dove in. I ate the ears, and like 2 bites
out of the side. :shock: I was already full! So I ended up throwing almost a whole minnie! :( :mickey: :( !
I would guess you would be very ill if you tried to eat the whole thing by yourself! :shock: Those huge apples are probably more of a "share" sort of treat! It would kill me to throw it out more over the price of the apple than the cuteness :lol:

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Jul Sun 10, 2011 3:50 pm

rphillips14 wrote:
Amy wrote:
I couldent figure it out. I got a minnie apple, I couldent decide if i would cut a little bit off and then take small

We got one on one trip and all four of us (my sister not being around, as always) ate it. Those things are massive!

Sharonofwindham
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by Sharonofwindham » Jul Fri 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Are the Mickey pretzels still around! They were covered in chocolate then some covered in candy or nuts. Didn't appeal to me as a snack, but obviously I must have thought they were real cute 'cause I have a very realistic fake one that is a fridge magnet. :lol: It really does resemble the real thing :mickey2: !

Wizzard419

Post by Wizzard419 » Jul Fri 15, 2011 10:25 pm

I think they still are, if I recall they still were selling them boxed up in late May/June at DLR.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Fri 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Sharonofwindham wrote:Are the Mickey pretzels still around! They were covered in chocolate then some covered in candy or nuts. Didn't appeal to me as a snack, but obviously I must have thought they were real cute 'cause I have a very realistic fake one that is a fridge magnet. :lol: It really does resemble the real thing :mickey2: !
When I first read this I was thinking you were talking about soft pretzels and I was thinking yuck, but then I realized you probably meant hard pretzels with the candy coating and that made more sense! I don't care for them either but I can see them being a cute snack!

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Fri 15, 2011 11:49 pm

I'm still on the Oreo Bonbon Cupcakes myself... :shock: :mrgreen: