All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Re: AVATAR coming to WDW

Post by Soarin08 » Oct Wed 05, 2011 12:20 am

mindflipper wrote:Hey, to all those who HATE the film, let's be fair - it's a long, long film that's bound to put you asleep before its over. Great way to solve that bit of insomnia...
Great, I'll write home and get my mom to mail me my brother's copy of the DVD so I can FINALLY get some sleep! :mrgreen:

I will agree, I was awake for the whole thing but could have napped instead... kind of like going in the Hall of Presidents. :wink:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Wed 05, 2011 6:49 am

Nah, I suppose I will eventually see Avatar, kind of like UP and Cars and all the other movies I haven't seen yet. I loved movies when I was younger, but I just can't sit long enough for them now :roll: too many things to do and see, and I have to do them when I think of them or I'll forget what I was going to do :lol: When they make it to free tv, I will tape them and watch them in little bitty chunks :lol:
Oh Jacca, old buddy, old pal, I don't like goats anyhow. My friend had them while we were growing up and I had to help with chores when I spent the night there. I never could milk those darn things, which pretty much left me with feeding and cleanup :( Can't recall as they ever bit me either ;)

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Oct Wed 05, 2011 1:05 pm

Amy wrote:Nah, I suppose I will eventually see Avatar, kind of like UP and Cars and all the other movies I haven't seen yet. I loved movies when I was younger, but I just can't sit long enough for them now :roll: too many things to do and see, and I have to do them when I think of them or I'll forget what I was going to do :lol: When they make it to free tv, I will tape them and watch them in little bitty chunks :lol:
Oh Jacca, old buddy, old pal, I don't like goats anyhow. My friend had them while we were growing up and I had to help with chores when I spent the night there. I never could milk those darn things, which pretty much left me with feeding and cleanup :( Can't recall as they ever bit me either ;)
Baloo say's it's not my goat, watch for my bull!!
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Wed 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Jacca5660 wrote:
Amy wrote:Nah, I suppose I will eventually see Avatar, kind of like UP and Cars and all the other movies I haven't seen yet. I loved movies when I was younger, but I just can't sit long enough for them now :roll: too many things to do and see, and I have to do them when I think of them or I'll forget what I was going to do :lol: When they make it to free tv, I will tape them and watch them in little bitty chunks :lol:
I do watch my step around you :roll: ;) :lol:

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Oct Wed 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Amy wrote:
Jacca5660 wrote:
I do watch my step around you :roll: ;) :lol:
Okay.... you guys wanna get a room, or what? All this "friendly banter" is starting to sound a lot like foreplay... just sayin'.... :shock: 8-) :lol:

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Oct Wed 05, 2011 6:32 pm

DUDE??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: What do you consider foreplay?? :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: NO...PLEASE DON"T ANSWER THAT!!!! There are something better left alone!! :shock: :? :lol: :P :oops: :roll: :wink:

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by Wizzard419 » Oct Wed 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Considering earlier comments, foreplay ends after you send over a basket of curly fries and a couple of Natural Lights. :D

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Oct Wed 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Wizzard419 wrote:Considering earlier comments, foreplay ends after you send over a basket of curly fries and a couple of Natural Lights. :D
Aren't you the romantic one!!!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Wed 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Tsk, tsk, tsk ~ the mods are going to be slapping some patties for being off topic... :roll: ;)

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Oct Wed 05, 2011 9:33 pm

LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!

Wizzard419

Post by Wizzard419 » Oct Wed 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Jacca5660 wrote:
Wizzard419 wrote:Considering earlier comments, foreplay ends after you send over a basket of curly fries and a couple of Natural Lights. :D
From what I understand, that is a mating call in the south. Just like Axe body spray and a woman saying "I'm drunk" is a mating call in New Jersey. :twisted:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Oct Wed 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Wizzard419 wrote:
Jacca5660 wrote:
From what I understand, that is a mating call in the south. Just like Axe body spray and a woman saying "I'm drunk" is a mating call in New Jersey. :twisted:
Now that's judging everyone in New Jersey based on the few bad apples in MTV's Jersey Shore. Now as far as those on the Jersey Shore show, what you said is an over-exaggeration - the Axe body spray isn't even needed.

Wizzard419

Post by Wizzard419 » Oct Wed 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Yeah, just roll out your finest track suit and you're ready to go for a night of the finest dining new jersey has to offer. Governor Christie reccomends the deep fried butter. :D

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Oct Thu 06, 2011 12:00 am

Wizzard419 wrote:Yeah, just roll out your finest track suit and you're ready to go for a night of the finest dining new jersey has to offer. Governor Christie reccomends the deep fried butter. :D
I'm insulted!! You put the South and New Jersey in the same sentence! You shouldn't insult the South like that!!

Wizzard419

Post by Wizzard419 » Oct Thu 06, 2011 1:02 am

Here, have some rum-ham, it will get you ham-mered.