7%
other
2%

Total votes: 104

yodiwan1
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate

Post by yodiwan1 » Sep Wed 10, 2008 1:41 pm

I'm with ya JD, Even though I go on TT when I visit, I would much prefer WoM. I can take my car on the highway with the windows open and go 65 mph...heck I can do that on an empty city street if I really wanted to. TT is oen of hose rides that I would like more if it DIDNT replace anotrher attraction. If it would have been it's own new building and they kept WoM I would probably love it more.
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

spodie
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by spodie » Sep Wed 10, 2008 1:57 pm

yodiwan1 wrote: I can take my car on the highway with the windows open and go 65 mph...heck I can do that on an empty city street if I really wanted to.
When I drive into the city, there's a curved access ramp (similar to the angle in at least part of TT) that I take which is usually deserted, so I'll go around it at about 60-65 MPH and so it feels like I'm on TT. It's fun, but I just realized how big of a nerd I am.
~Ashleigh :minnie:

[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1260514670.jpg[/img]

Figment of Imagination
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by Figment of Imagination » Oct Fri 03, 2008 10:23 pm

You can tell which ride I choose by looking at my user name, I miss it, :cry: it was very inspirational.
:figment:

purple figment
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by purple figment » Oct Mon 06, 2008 10:45 am

I am with you, Figment of Imagination. But then again, you probably knew that by my name. The original ride was so charming and funny. This new one was so bad! Adding all the Figments back in improved it a little, but only because of the nostalgic value of looking back at all the Figment costumes and remembering parts of the original ride.
It is ironic, really. I remember the first time I went on the Journey into Imagination. I had seen the Figment plush beforehand and hated it. I thought they really messed up. Then I went on the ride and fell in love. The song was awesome, too.

Future Guy
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by Future Guy » Oct Wed 22, 2008 3:23 pm

I picked Horizons. It was quite simply the pinnacle of Disney Imagineering, and it made you feel better about the future. Mission:Space is an impressive technological achievement, but it has no heart. It's replaced the message "if we can dream it, then we can do it" with "a trip to Mars would be cool".

I miss the original Imagination, too. Disney really gave it the New Coke treatment in 1998, I hope they fix it one of these days.

cccmouse
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by cccmouse » Oct Thu 23, 2008 8:19 am

I enjoyed all 3 attractions. Each in their own way seemed to define what Epcot was all about. But if pressed for my favorite I would have to pick WOM followed by Horizons.

Son of Dreamfinder
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by Son of Dreamfinder » Oct Thu 23, 2008 10:24 am

I miss the original JII but, and this may sound evil, when it comes to the refurb my favorite of the 2 had to be the second one. Now before you sharpen your pitchforks and light your torches let me explain. The new one tome is more like cranium command with the sensible versus the wacky. The second one how ever is very much like the original jus without dreamfinder and a more played down figment. There was never ment to be a battle in that building it was supposed to reach into your imagination. So no Im not happy that they took out dreamfinder, but Im also unhappy with the fact that they changed it a third time when the second one gave the same message as the first. Unlike now :evil:

Anyway, as you can see i really have thought about this alot. Thats the end of my rant. :figment:

Cheshire Cat
Mark Twain Steamboat Captain
Mark Twain Steamboat Captain

Post by Cheshire Cat » Oct Thu 23, 2008 12:31 pm

but Im also unhappy with the fact that they changed it a third time when the second one gave the same message as the first.
I agree with you here. The original was definitely the best, yet for some reason, even without Figment, I enjoyed the second version more than the current version. The current version is the least imaginative of the three.

agingerbugg
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by agingerbugg » Oct Thu 23, 2008 12:58 pm

Just like everything else in the park. It gets dumber with each refurb.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-Benjamin Franklin

MadEye
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by MadEye » Oct Sat 25, 2008 5:19 pm

I can't vote because I liked World of Motion and Horizons equally. R.I.P.