What is the best character breakfast in WDW?

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

What is the best breakfast in WDW?

Crystal Palace (Pooh)
28%
Princess Breakfast (Norway)
5%
Formerly Breakfast-a-saurus (Not sure of new name)
7%
Playhouse Disney (Hollywood & Vine)
No votes
Cinderella (If you can ever get in!)
9%
Cape May Cafe
14%
Chef Mickey's
23%
Other
14%

Total votes: 43

RREng77
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by RREng77 » May Mon 19, 2008 7:55 pm

We've been to each on the list except CRT and Akershus for breakfast (my two boys aren't into the princess theme). Our favorite is CP followed closely by CM. The food at CP won it, but the theming/location of CM keeps it in the running.

Mmmmmm....food. :lol: :mrgreen:
To do the improbable, we first have to dream the impossible.

[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/7058/userbar646708dw8.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/3340/userbar646714dx9.gif[/img][/url]

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » May Mon 19, 2008 10:07 pm

I voted for Cape May. I really liked the food there when I was there in 2004. However, I might have to change that since I will be having a breakfast at Chef Mickey when I am there in July.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

GhostHost
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by GhostHost » May Tue 20, 2008 6:44 am

Len90 wrote:I voted for Cape May. I really liked the food there when I was there in 2004. However, I might have to change that since I will be having a breakfast at Chef Mickey when I am there in July.
Cover your food! The birds fly around inside and like to poop all over the place. :x
"Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time, and for a brief moment we have been among it's many passengers." -Spaceship Earth / Epcot

Mission Space 2003 Pioneer Crew

Calypso
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by Calypso » May Tue 20, 2008 8:10 am

Cover your food! The birds fly around inside and like to poop all over the place
Ewwww..... I couldn't handle that!

GhostHost
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by GhostHost » May Tue 20, 2008 8:15 am

Calypso wrote:
Cover your food! The birds fly around inside and like to poop all over the place
Ewwww..... I couldn't handle that!
That's why I went there once and once only. Cute for kids but it's kind of hard to ignore the fact that the building has a gaping hole in it which anything and everything can fly in and out of.
"Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time, and for a brief moment we have been among it's many passengers." -Spaceship Earth / Epcot

Calypso

Post by Calypso » May Tue 20, 2008 8:42 am

I would be beside myself trying to guard the food and interact with characters, take pictures, and get autographs.

luv2cthemouse

Post by luv2cthemouse » May Thu 22, 2008 10:16 am

The Tusker House/Donald's Safari Breakfast is by far the best character breakfast I have ever enjoyed in WDW. I would have breakfast there every morning if it were convienient.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » May Thu 22, 2008 9:00 pm

GhostHost wrote:
Len90 wrote:I voted for Cape May. I really liked the food there when I was there in 2004. However, I might have to change that since I will be having a breakfast at Chef Mickey when I am there in July.
Cover your food! The birds fly around inside and like to poop all over the place. :x
Really, I have eaten dinner there once for every vacation that my family and I have taken. I never experienced anything like that, but I will be on the look out for the aerial bombers if they invade the concourse.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

SimonTemplar

Post by SimonTemplar » May Thu 22, 2008 9:32 pm

Gotta go with Chef Mickey's on this. I liked the one at Artist Point but like Crystal Palace it had Pooh, which I like but not as much as other characters. Any character breakfast with the big cheese is going to win every time for me.
"Here in Florida, we have something special we never enjoyed at Disneyland...the blessing of size. There's enough land here to hold all the ideas and plans we can possibly imagine." ~ Walt Disney

RiaLucia
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by RiaLucia » May Fri 30, 2008 5:26 pm

There's a special place in my heart for Chef Mickey's, my first character breakfast at the tender age of 17. It's got such a fun atmosphere and I enjoy any chance to meet Mickey Mouse himself. (Goofy too. He's usually there.) I voted for that, but at an extremely close second I'll put O'Hana because of my love affair with all things Polynesian Resort and the fact that it really is a stellar breakfast, and Cinderella's Royal Table was a neat experience as well.

cordray2643
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by cordray2643 » May Sat 31, 2008 4:19 pm

Sounds like Cape May is a favorite! What is the best food served at Cape May and at the other breakfasts for that matter? Thanks!
Character Meals: 14 and counting

Calypso

Post by Calypso » May Sat 31, 2008 4:51 pm

If you're talking favorite food at a character breakfast, I like Akershus' potato casserole. :) Most of them serve pretty much the same scrambled eggs, which we all love and I have to replicate in our house.

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Jun Sun 01, 2008 12:07 pm

I loved the Cape May Cafe breakfast. I think the one at the Swan comes in a close second.
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

HakuOni
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by HakuOni » Jun Sun 01, 2008 12:33 pm

i would like to say the chef mickeys because what better way of eating at disney resorts then to be next to the one the only mickey mouse, and i guess the name of the resteraunt would sound appealing to younger children.

GhostHost
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by GhostHost » Jun Mon 02, 2008 7:14 am

All this talk of food is making me hungry! :D I can only imagine what I would look like if I were able to eat at Crystal Palace for breakfast every day! Mmm...chocolate milk...waffles...scrambled eggs...bacon... :mrgreen: