What Disney ride has the best queue???

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

stilts
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by stilts » Sep Mon 10, 2007 5:43 pm

My favorite is the queue for Indiana Jones ride and Disneyland, and second is Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin.

billville
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by billville » Sep Mon 10, 2007 6:10 pm

stilts wrote:My favorite is the queue for Indiana Jones ride and Disneyland, and second is Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin.
I agree with you stilts! The indiana jones queue is sooo friggin cool. I always get really amped for the ride when i stand in line for that ride. The outside area then into the cave and tunnels. The projector room is awesome and i really like the office area that has all the old tools and artifact looking things. Really cool queue!!

KAJUNKING
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Post by KAJUNKING » Sep Mon 10, 2007 6:33 pm

Disneynut wrote:In my opinion it would have to be Tower Of Terror. :)
although i really like tot i think my favorite would have to be muppet vision 3d
Jimmy
Co-host The Disney Nerds Podcast

www.thedisneynerds.com

Dr. Ravenscroft
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Post by Dr. Ravenscroft » Sep Tue 11, 2007 8:23 am

stilts wrote:My favorite is the queue for Indiana Jones ride and Disneyland
I do love that queue, the only problem is it is hard to see sometimes because people are pushing you to get to the ride faster. I need to make a LED sign that says "GO AROUND ENJOYING THE QUEUE".
[img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4131/userbar460642qi2.gif[/img][img]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/5236/userbar460651xq4.gif[/img]
[img]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/7677/userbar461525mz8.gif[/img][img]http://www.disneymountainrides.com/_i/banners/bar/SR_siteadmin.gif[/img]

*****Site Admin*****
[url=http://www.twitter.com/travenscroft]twitter[/url] | [url=http://tinyurl.com/49f5nd]plurk[/url] | [url=http://tinyurl.com/556rz4]Flickr[/url] |

rcpratt3
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by rcpratt3 » Sep Tue 11, 2007 9:50 am

Tower of Terrror gets my vote. As soon as you enter the grounds surrounding the building you can just feel the ambience of the ride.

jozel27

Post by jozel27 » Sep Thu 20, 2007 11:27 am

I like pirates for the line, you have stuff to really look at that you don't feel like the line is that long. I also like KS in Animal kingdom.

yodiwan1
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate

Post by yodiwan1 » Sep Sat 22, 2007 1:06 pm

My favorite que of all time was horizons....if i had to choose one now...i would say Splash or Space Mountain. The are both very cool and have lots to look for...
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

rmorton50

Post by rmorton50 » Sep Sat 22, 2007 8:25 pm

Hollywood Tower Hotel. I love the detail, both inside and outside the hotel. The music and fog effects outside the hotel are well done and really help set the stage. I see something new every time I go on the ride.

Blackie Pueblo
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by Blackie Pueblo » Sep Sun 23, 2007 6:49 am

yodiwan1 wrote:My favorite que of all time was horizons....if i had to choose one now...i would say Splash or Space Mountain. The are both very cool and have lots to look for...
I don't really remember and I'm so ashamed. What did the que to Horizons look like?

"...it was all started by a mouse."
---Walter Elias Disney

yodiwan1

Post by yodiwan1 » Sep Sun 23, 2007 11:38 am

it was msotly like you were walking through a space port, and there was this intense smell of oranges they pumped in...if u ever want to get a look at it there is a guy that sells DVDs od the retired rides with walkthroughs of the ques..one is in the extinct attractions link from this site, which i have never seen, or this guy jeff lange which i own and looks pretty good....you can google they guys name or i tihnk he oin magicmountain.com
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

dwellsbct
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by dwellsbct » Oct Sun 21, 2007 9:53 am

I love two queues that I loved that aren't there anymore :(
First is the preshow of "Honey I shrunk the audiance" where they showed the slide show and and played the song "True Colors" the other was the preshow to "Cranium Command" with our host General Knowlege.

I hope preshows count as queues :mickey:
"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."
W.Disney

2224mt
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by 2224mt » Oct Wed 24, 2007 12:54 pm

My favorite in Disney World is Pirates, but I do really like the Indiana Jones queue in DL.

meticulus9

Post by meticulus9 » Oct Thu 25, 2007 7:47 am

pirates, tot, muppets, kali, everest

spaulo
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by spaulo » Oct Thu 25, 2007 11:37 am

I think I may have answered this before... but it's been a while. I won't look back to see if I did, maybe the answers will be different...

DL: Indiana Jones Adventure
DCA: Monsters, Inc.: Mike and Sully to the Rescue
MK: Pirates of the Caribbean
MGM: Rock'n'Rollercoaster Featuring Aerosmith
AK: Dinosaur
Epcot: Test Track

EDIT:

Ha! I DID answer this thread, over two years ago! Slight differences in the answers, too:
spaulo wrote:MK - Pirates of the Caribbean
Epcot - El Rio Del Tiempo (I LOVE the indoor "outdoor" plaza)
Studios - Rock'n'RollerCoaster
AK - Dinosaur
DL - Indiana Jones Adventure
DCA - Tower of Terror
Of course, Monsters, Inc. wasn't open in June of '05 when I wrote that, but I don't know if ToT would even be my second fave at DCA now... would probably be MuppetVision 3-D...
~Steve

NsDodgers
Main Street Horse Car Coachman
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Post by NsDodgers » Oct Sun 28, 2007 11:38 am

I know this is the wrong forum, but I think that Indiana Jones in Disneyland has by far the best queue. It is so engaging and puts you in the moment from the second you step in line. As far as disneyworld, It would have to be It's tough to be a bug. Walking in and around the tree of live is so beautiful.