All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Headed to WDW this weekend...

Post by cousininmiami » Jan Wed 17, 2024 10:25 am

Hello my (old) friends!
Headed to WDW thurs thru sunday this weekend. Haven't been in a while, 2023 was a not so good year, so I'm looking forward to a better and happier 2024. It's Festival of the Arts at Epcot time... our plans are to meet up with friends, eat drink and be merry!

Will be in Epcot for a big meet up at 3pm if there is anyone in here that can make it for a visit as well. As well as at MK on friday... I still listen to our Sub every day... but I've been absent on the forums. Missing saying hello, I need to stay in touch more often :-)

See you all soon!~ Kelly
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Headed to WDW this weekend...

Post by Amy » Jan Fri 26, 2024 9:43 am

Hello!! :wave: How I wish I had a magic carpet so I could zip down for a quick trip!!

You might want to pop into the chat room on discord as there would likely be people there that are more local. And pretty much no one rattles around here on the forums anymore except for horizons1, Imagineerwannabe, and myself in the game thread.

Have a fabulous time ~ I'll be looking forward to some photos on FB! :goofy_bounce: