Any live cams at Disney?

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

Polynesian Princess
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Re: Any live cams at Disney?

Post by Polynesian Princess » Apr Mon 25, 2011 8:57 am

Sorry for posting back to back, but I wanted to share this new live camera. :) If no one else is interested anymore, I won't continue posting them.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/eyesonears-channel-one
Treehouse Villas looking out at Downtown Disney
Can't wait to take my twin boys on their first trip to Walt Disney World! Planning on heading there sometime Feb-May 2014!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Apr Mon 25, 2011 11:08 am

Polynesian Princess wrote:Sorry for posting back to back, but I wanted to share this new live camera. :) If no one else is interested anymore, I won't continue posting them.

I like seeing the different views of WDW. Your posts are a great time to take a break and see what is happening :D
What the heck is that sound that is with this one though? Sounds like a generator chugging along :shock:

Polynesian Princess

Post by Polynesian Princess » Apr Mon 25, 2011 11:59 am

Amy wrote:
Polynesian Princess wrote:Sorry for posting back to back, but I wanted to share this new live camera. :) If no one else is interested anymore, I won't continue posting them.

I like seeing the different views of WDW. Your posts are a great time to take a break and see what is happening :D
What the heck is that sound that is with this one though? Sounds like a generator chugging along :shock:
I'm glad you're enjoying them! I definitely want to share them when I find out about them if others are interested, I just didn't want to be that type of person that continually posts about something that nobody cares about. :lol:

I didn't have the sound on earlier, but I just went to check and it's really bad! Maybe the camera's set on the air conditioner or something? The image is pixelated now too.
Can't wait to take my twin boys on their first trip to Walt Disney World! Planning on heading there sometime Feb-May 2014!

trekty
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer

Post by trekty » Apr Mon 25, 2011 1:45 pm

I've been watching the cam today and the user said that Disney was power washing the building ;)
Nancie
Any day above ground is a good one

laurie5658
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by laurie5658 » Apr Tue 26, 2011 10:03 am

i did not know of this website. I will have to check it out! Thank you!

Polynesian Princess

Post by Polynesian Princess » Apr Tue 26, 2011 10:56 pm

trekty wrote:I've been watching the cam today and the user said that Disney was power washing the building ;)
Just in case anyone wanted more information: "They power washed the deck and got my connector wet the web cam is ok but the cord is wet so I'm trying to dry it out to see if I can get it working again."

Hopefully they can get it working again because I only got to watch it for a few minutes and I was really excited about this view! If you want to see it, keep checking on it through Saturday. Next week should be really exciting - BLT with Lake View streaming! :)

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Apr Wed 27, 2011 6:42 am

Polynesian Princess wrote:
trekty wrote:I've been watching the cam today and the user said that Disney was power washing the building ;)
Just in case anyone wanted more information: "They power washed the deck and got my connector wet the web cam is ok but the cord is wet so I'm trying to dry it out to see if I can get it working again."

Hopefully they can get it working again because I only got to watch it for a few minutes and I was really excited about this view! If you want to see it, keep checking on it through Saturday. Next week should be really exciting - BLT with Lake View streaming! :)
Oh no! I checked this morning but it isn't up and running currently :(

Polynesian Princess

Post by Polynesian Princess » May Wed 04, 2011 9:37 am

jacobcary1
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by jacobcary1 » May Wed 04, 2011 10:12 am

Years ago they had live cameras in all the parks. I guess they have done away with it. Just one more thing to keep up with.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » May Wed 04, 2011 11:02 am

Polynesian Princess wrote:http://www.ustream.tv/channel/eyesonears-channel-one

Bay Lake Tower Lagoon View
This one was nice ~ funny too. I think they must have been cleaning the room because I heard the whoosh, whoosh of a cleaner being sprayed!

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » May Wed 04, 2011 11:42 am

Oh my goodness...no, wait...Holy Crap on a Stick!!!! This is so awesome!!! Thanks for sharing...looks like there's something else to keep me busy for a while. :D

Polynesian Princess

Post by Polynesian Princess » May Wed 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Amy wrote:
Polynesian Princess wrote:http://www.ustream.tv/channel/eyesonears-channel-one

Bay Lake Tower Lagoon View
This one was nice ~ funny too. I think they must have been cleaning the room because I heard the whoosh, whoosh of a cleaner being sprayed!
How funny! :lol:

I'm assuming this is on the backside facing away from the castle?

kosmosworld
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Post by kosmosworld » Sep Thu 29, 2011 5:56 am

This is great! I'm getting the itch because we will be going in November. It is cam always on in this spot?

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Thu 29, 2011 8:02 am

kosmosworld wrote:

This is great! I'm getting the itch because we will be going in November. It is cam always on in this spot?
I'm thinking it is not always on. I just went to look and it wasn't on, and the feeds on the side seem to be sort of sporadic at best. Probably it is only available when someone that belongs to the eyesonears goes and sets up a webcam.

kosmosworld

Post by kosmosworld » Sep Thu 29, 2011 8:23 am

Amy wrote:
kosmosworld wrote:

I'm thinking it is not always on. I just went to look and it wasn't on, and the feeds on the side seem to be sort of sporadic at best. Probably it is only available when someone that belongs to the eyesonears goes and sets up a webcam.
Unfortunately, they block streaming video where I work, but it appeared to on this morning when I checked it out.