What have you not done ... and never plan to do?

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Re: What have you not done ... and never plan to do?

Post by MmeLeota » May Wed 19, 2010 1:05 pm

downy288 wrote:I'm never going to pay extra for the games in Dinoland. They got my money to get in, they're not getting any more!
I didn't realize there were games in Dinoland. (Haven't been there in years) I wouldn't do them either...we have games in DCA and though they're cute to look at, I don't wish to spend more just to play a game.

BTW, welcome to the boards downy288! You'll have a blast here! :mickey:

RREng77
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by RREng77 » May Fri 28, 2010 7:52 pm

downy288 wrote:I'm never going to pay extra for the games in Dinoland. They got my money to get in, they're not getting any more!
Amen to that!! :lol:

Also, One Man's Dream. I know this gets somewhat rave reviews for its recollection of Walt's ideas, I'd be more impressed if the collection of parks were truly an insight into what he dreamed/wanted. *Climbing down from soapbox*
To do the improbable, we first have to dream the impossible.

[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/7058/userbar646708dw8.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/3340/userbar646714dx9.gif[/img][/url]

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » May Sat 29, 2010 5:06 pm

RREng77 wrote:
Amen to that!! :lol:

Also, One Man's Dream. I know this gets somewhat rave reviews for its recollection of Walt's ideas, I'd be more impressed if the collection of parks were truly an insight into what he dreamed/wanted. *Climbing down from soapbox*
The memorbilia is pretty cool and we really enjoyed the video they play at the end, it usually chokes us up. It's fun just to see some of things Walt did in his early years!

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » May Sat 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Y'know, IMHO they need to have somewhere at WDW a Walt Disney Museum like they have in Northern California...

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » May Sat 29, 2010 11:16 pm

I like the idea of a Walt Disney Museum!!! That would be awesome and def. a must do for me!

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Jun Sat 05, 2010 7:20 pm

mindflipper wrote:Y'know, IMHO they need to have somewhere at WDW a Walt Disney Museum like they have in Northern California...
Well, the "One Man's Dream" attraction in DHS is pretty close to a Walt Disney museum. I'm sure there are a lot of things that could be added, but it's pretty comprehensive as it is. We always enjoy going through it just to remind ourselves of the genius that started it all.

pkbabygirl
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper

Re:

Post by pkbabygirl » Jun Mon 07, 2010 7:56 am

Jacca5660 wrote:I have been on Tricera Top Spin, but I object to any Disney ride that can be found at a traveling carnival. Let's face it this ride is off the shelf and not worthy of Disney. I don't care it's in an area the is supposed to be a carnival. It's still not what I go to Disney for.

I totally agree about the carnival area. I do not go to Disney for that and was disappointed to Disney go in that direction.