Any feedback from the New Fastpass test?

All four parks, waterparks, and other magic in Central Florida

Moderator: Moderators

Are you for the new fastpass distribution idea?

Yes
7%
No
33%
I'm not sure, I'll see when I try it.
59%

Total votes: 27

FlatlandMounty
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by FlatlandMounty » Sep Wed 09, 2009 10:01 am

Even if you post the two times side-by-side, people will still choose the fastpass. The point of it being at the attraction is to still have you getting in line for the ride, then if the long looks long you can get a fastpass instead of waiting.

The way it works now, you have a line, and you have a fastpass machine. This new system will create a massive crowd around machines at the entrance of the park, and then no one will go to the attraction. The risk will be too great, if you go to Everest while the line is short, it will get longer as you get close, plus all of the people with fastpasses will be arriving, so it will be deceiving, not to mention the shear number of people that think that fastpass is more important than the ride itself....people ignore the fact it is a 5 minute wait, and get a fastpass anyway.

jenhen27
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by jenhen27 » Oct Sun 11, 2009 5:39 pm

I guess I will have to wait and see. I think it would be useful not to have to go to an extreme end of the park just to get a fast pass.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Oct Sun 11, 2009 9:06 pm

I don't care where its located, but I would like some restrictions on how far in advance those Fast Pass can be distributed. It's ridiculous at 10 AM in the morning to get a 7:25 PM Fast Pass for Soarin'!!! I wish there was a way they could control the pace to distribute those tickets more evenly during the day instead of giving them all out in the morning for really popular rides.