Overnight at the Haunted Mansion

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Overnight at the Haunted Mansion

Post by Amy » Aug Mon 04, 2014 8:22 pm

Anyone else catch the contest for a family of 4 to spend the night overnight at the Haunted Mansion this Friday, August 8th? The catch was you had to be a California resident :(
Here is a link to the three finalists and the trivia questions they had to answer...and the way they narrowed down the contestants from three to two to the winners. I could have won it on the last round with the correct answer to complete the phrase "Serpents and Spiders, Tail of a Rat..." and I would venture to say a majority of Subbers probably could have too :hm_ghost:
http://ktla.com/2014/08/04/overnight-st ... d-mansion/
KTLA will be live streaming at midnight on Friday. Hopefully it will be available as a video because I don't see myself staying up until 3 am to watch. But it will be fun to see what happens. I know I watched the video of the family that was lucky enough to stay there for the 40th anniversary. Did anyone else watch that?

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Re: Overnight at the Haunted Mansion

Post by Wizzard419 » Aug Mon 04, 2014 9:53 pm

KTLA is the racist station where "They all look alike" is acceptable. :D (Google Sam Rubin Samuel L. Jackson for context).

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Overnight at the Haunted Mansion

Post by Amy » Aug Tue 05, 2014 5:56 am

Wizzard419 wrote:KTLA is the racist station where "They all look alike" is acceptable. :D (Google Sam Rubin Samuel L. Jackson for context).
That's unfortunate. I won't be watching their news, but I would like to see what DL dreams up for the overnight in the mansion this time around.