4th of July Week Military Performances

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

Cardinals314
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

4th of July Week Military Performances

Post by Cardinals314 » Jun Fri 28, 2013 1:30 pm

This year for the week of 4th of July, there will be musical performances in Disneyland and DCA by military groups. Here is the schedule for the week:

Monday, July 1
At Disneyland park, the Dixieland Tailgaters will perform on the French Market Stage in New Orleans Square at 12 p.m., 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.
At Disney California Adventure park, rock out with Global Strike in Paradise Gardens at 6 p.m., 7 p.m., and 8:30 p.m.

Tuesday, July 2
At Disneyland park, the sax quintet Golden Tones will perform in Town Square at 1 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.
At Disney California Adventure park, enjoy Latin Salsa with Fuego Azule at 6 p.m., 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

Thursday, July 4
At Disneyland park, the 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing Band will be part of the flag retreat ceremony in Town Square at 5:30 p.m. and perform at Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree at 7:15 p.m.
At Disney California Adventure park, the Concert Band of the Air National Guard Bands of the Southwest will perform at 4 p.m. on the Palisades Stage (World of Color viewing area stage).

Friday, July 5
At Disneyland park, the Jazz Ensemble of the Air National Guard Bands of the Southwest will perform at 5:30 p.m. at Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree.

It will be the first time that a military concert performance was held at DCA on Independence Day
My WDW Trip Report March 2013

"I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me"

wxwiz
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer

Re: 4th of July Week Military Performances

Post by wxwiz » Jul Thu 04, 2013 10:07 am

Cool to know. Maybe they can make this an Independence day week tradition. I'm sure Walt is smiling.