Things not to miss!

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

Belle1082
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Re: Things not to miss!

Post by Belle1082 » Jun Wed 12, 2013 11:52 am

Just made reservations for Blue Bayou for a week from Thursday and a week from TODAY we will be having lunch at Club 33! Can't wait!!!

I hope the crowds aren't too out of control! But we will definitely be up and at em at 7am for early magic hours! woohoo

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Wed 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Belle1082 wrote:Just made reservations for Blue Bayou for a week from Thursday and a week from TODAY we will be having lunch at Club 33! Can't wait!!!

I hope the crowds aren't too out of control! But we will definitely be up and at em at 7am for early magic hours! woohoo
Very nice! I am a little envious you found someone to take you to Club 33. I'm sure I would freak out about the price of the meal, but it would be so much fun to see! It looks like we will be staying off property too, so no extra hours for us :(
Are you planning on trying the Monte Cristo sandwich at the Blue Bayou?

GeoffS
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by GeoffS » Jun Wed 12, 2013 7:19 pm

That sandwich slows my whole day after eating it. I can't resist it every time, though.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Wed 12, 2013 7:38 pm

GeoffS wrote:That sandwich slows my whole day after eating it. I can't resist it every time, though.
It has to sit like a big, cheesy bomb in your tummy :shock:

Belle1082
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Belle1082 » Jun Thu 13, 2013 1:26 pm

Amy wrote:
Belle1082 wrote:Just made reservations for Blue Bayou for a week from Thursday and a week from TODAY we will be having lunch at Club 33! Can't wait!!!

Very nice! I am a little envious you found someone to take you to Club 33. I'm sure I would freak out about the price of the meal, but it would be so much fun to see! It looks like we will be staying off property too, so no extra hours for us :(
Are you planning on trying the Monte Cristo sandwich at the Blue Bayou?
Yeah - we sure are lucky. I'm just happy because this trip is for my Dad's 60th birthday and this is a dream come true for both him and I to go to Club 33! I can't wait!

Definitely going to try the Monte Cristo. At least split it with someone as it seems like it would be a pretty heavy meal. I'm just excited for the atmosphere of the restaurant.

I'm excited too because there is an Alamo rental car place in DTD, so that will make it really easy for us to pick up our car at the end of our time at DL for us to then drive up the coast! :-)

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Fri 14, 2013 9:07 am

Belle1082 wrote:...I'm excited too because there is an Alamo rental car place in DTD, so that will make it really easy for us to pick up our car at the end of our time at DL for us to then drive up the coast! :-)
Where are you heading after DL?

Belle1082
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Belle1082 » Jun Fri 14, 2013 9:13 am

Amy wrote:
Belle1082 wrote:...I'm excited too because there is an Alamo rental car place in DTD, so that will make it really easy for us to pick up our car at the end of our time at DL for us to then drive up the coast! :-)
My husband and I are renting a car to drive up the Pacific Coast Highway! We will make stops along the way and end up in Monterey, CA for one night. Then driving up to Santa Clara, CA to stay with my cousin! Hoping to get in a Giants game in San Fran and some wine country! :-)

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Fri 14, 2013 9:34 am

Belle1082 wrote:
Amy wrote:
My husband and I are renting a car to drive up the Pacific Coast Highway! We will make stops along the way and end up in Monterey, CA for one night. Then driving up to Santa Clara, CA to stay with my cousin! Hoping to get in a Giants game in San Fran and some wine country! :-)
Sounds nice. My oldest brother took care of the fly vs. drive question for us. He bought us tickets for a commuter flight so we will be flying. Since we have already driven the Cali coastline a few times, my Mom and I are ok with not spending the extra time in the car :lol: Enjoy you drive ~ it really is beautiful and also fun to be able to stop where ever you would like to take pictures :D