Subsonic Anniversary

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

Fantasrick
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Subsonic Anniversary

Post by Fantasrick » Dec Tue 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Today it is my 8th anniversary as a member with this site. I joined the day after my first visit to Disneyland, as I was still going through my Disneyland withdrawal and needed my them park fix. Yesterday, I took my 17 month old daughter to Disneyland for her first visit. This happened to all be coincidental as we didn't actually plan the visit to commemorate any particular anniversary, it just happened to be a convenient date for the family to visit the park.
I made the realization that this all happened on the same date as I was listening to subsonic last night before going to sleep, again, for the same reason of treating my Disneyland withdrawal and all of the excitement that followed.
By the way, my daughter had the best time!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Subsonic Anniversary

Post by Amy » Dec Tue 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Awesome Fantasrick! Happy Subiversary to you. Sounds like a great time with your little girl at DL as well :mickey:
There is a thread for Your Subsonic Milestones ~ here is the link...viewtopic.php?f=25&t=369

Goofyfan
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by Goofyfan » Jan Sun 06, 2013 9:07 am

That is awesome. being sort of a newbie, This stuff does not seem to get old. :D :goofy:

mlbplus5
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by mlbplus5 » Apr Thu 04, 2013 8:56 am

I have been listening to Subsonic for about a year now and I so love this. I just recently put the app on my phone and I use the timer when I go to bed. Thank you for being here so we can enjoy the Disney Magic anytime and all the time.

Belle1082
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Belle1082 » Apr Mon 08, 2013 8:58 am

Happy SubVersary! I have only been on here for 3 1/2 years or so - but I seriously don't know what I did BEFORE subsonic! lol

I listen to it every day while at work....helps me get through the day no doubt....and of course helps me get excited for my next Disney trip! Luckily, I have two in the hopper - DL in June and WDW in November! I'm a lucky girl and lucky to have Subsonic and all of you! :-)

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Apr Mon 08, 2013 10:08 am

Belle1082 wrote:Happy SubVersary! I have only been on here for 3 1/2 years or so - but I seriously don't know what I did BEFORE subsonic! lol

I listen to it every day while at work....helps me get through the day no doubt....and of course helps me get excited for my next Disney trip! Luckily, I have two in the hopper - DL in June and WDW in November! I'm a lucky girl and lucky to have Subsonic and all of you! :-)
2 trips coming up? You are a lucky girl! May I ask where you are staying when you head to DL? I need to start looking at the different hotel options for our trip :D

Belle1082
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Belle1082 » Apr Mon 08, 2013 11:27 am

Amy wrote:
Belle1082 wrote:Happy SubVersary! I have only been on here for 3 1/2 years or so - but I seriously don't know what I did BEFORE subsonic! lol

2 trips coming up? You are a lucky girl! May I ask where you are staying when you head to DL? I need to start looking at the different hotel options for our trip :D
I know - I'm super spoiled this year! We are actually taking my Dad to DL for his 60th birthday, so it is out of the ordinary for us, but super exciting!
Since we are only going for three nights and during the week, we are staying at the Grand Californian! So excited! I'm definitely looking forward to being so close to the parks and to be in such a fancy place! I've only been to DL two other times. The first time was in 1997 and we stayed at the Disneyland Hotel. The second time I went with my high school band and we actually got to march in the DL parade! I was freaking out the whole time!
So we actually have never been to CA Adventure - which will be so much fun! And honestly, I was barely there my last trip and the trip before that was so long ago that I feel like this trip will be a whole new adventure for me! :mickey:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Apr Mon 08, 2013 2:05 pm

I was wondering if you had been to DL before. That is great that you are staying in the Grand Californian. It really does look like a beautiful hotel. Both times we went to DL for more than a day, we stayed at the DL Hotel on the concierge level ~ talk about spoiled! The free breakfast and drinks were a great bonus, but I doubt the savings on those two things will allow us to book there again for this trip. I need to sit down this weekend and start doing some looking. I hope we can stay on property, but if we can get a great deal off property, that might win. More money for souvenirs that way ;) :lol:
I think you will be pretty impressed with DCA! We saw it when it was under construction on one trip, and then got to go to DCA the next two times we went. We are looking forward to World of Color and Radiator Springs Racers for sure.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Apr Mon 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Hey, Len90, belated subiversary! You passed your five year subivesary being a member here on subsonic back on March 29th!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Apr Mon 08, 2013 7:12 pm

mindflipper wrote:Hey, Len90, belated subiversary! You passed your five year subivesary being a member here on subsonic back on March 29th!
Wow I have been so busy I have not even realized that. It definitely doesn't feel like 5 years on here. Thanks for noticing that.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"