Special AP Event at DLR

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Special AP Event at DLR

Post by Wizzard419 » Apr Wed 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Looks like they are doing another one (they must do well in terms of sales) this time it is special night showings of Fantasmic as part of it's 20th anniversary. So check your emails for invites/RSVP things.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Special AP Event at DLR

Post by Amy » Apr Wed 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Wizzard419 wrote:Looks like they are doing another one (they must do well in terms of sales) this time it is special night showings of Fantasmic as part of it's 20th anniversary. So check your emails for invites/RSVP things.
Are you planning on attending?

Wizzard419

Post by Wizzard419 » Apr Wed 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Probably not, I have till tomorrow I think to RSVP. They aren't going to have the whole park open but rather just a few lands and the areas will be open till 1 am.

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » May Sat 19, 2012 12:18 pm

I was following the festivities on Twitter (#Fantasmic20th), and it sounded like a pretty cool event. Short waits for Big Thunder Mountain, Indy, POTC and HM...and of course, the star of the show...Fantasmic!

For those not attending, I believe there are still a couple of nights that they're doing these...it's fun to follow along! :D Plus, that hash tag is specified by the park as to where to share memories of F! and such. Someone posted a picture of the flyer they handed out. Plus I'm sure there's stuff posted on YouTube.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » May Sat 19, 2012 1:06 pm

MmeLeota wrote:I was following the festivities on Twitter (#Fantasmic20th), and it sounded like a pretty cool event. Short waits for Big Thunder Mountain, Indy, POTC and HM...and of course, the star of the show...Fantasmic!

For those not attending, I believe there are still a couple of nights that they're doing these...it's fun to follow along! :D Plus, that hash tag is specified by the park as to where to share memories of F! and such. Someone posted a picture of the flyer they handed out. Plus I'm sure there's stuff posted on YouTube.
Thanks for the Twitter tip. I might try to catch it the next time around. Might as well live vicariously! :D

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » May Sat 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Monday and Tuesday (5/21 & 22) are the last 2 days.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » May Sat 19, 2012 2:08 pm

MmeLeota wrote:Monday and Tuesday (5/21 & 22) are the last 2 days.
I'll put it on my mental checklist...and then I shall have to remember to write it down somewhere so I actually remember :roll: :lol: