Car Rental Companies That Pick-Up At The Disneyland Hotels?

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

Gizmata
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by Gizmata » May Wed 18, 2005 2:46 am

I know a number of years ago that one of the rental companies had a desk at the disneyland hotel. I don't remember which one it was though :(

This was way before DCA so maybe its not there anymore.

Maybe someone else remembers or call up the major ones and see if they have a desk and rental there.

kgmadorin
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by kgmadorin » May Wed 18, 2005 9:30 am

Enterprise Rent-A-Car has some sort of a customer pickup/dropoff policy. I think it's even part of a slogan they use in their advertising.

Try giving them a call: 1-800-261-7331.
"Our heritage and ideals, our code and standards--the things we live by and teach our children--are preserved or diminished by how freely we exchange ideas and feelings." -- Walter Elias Disney

Club33Hopeful
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by Club33Hopeful » May Thu 19, 2005 1:43 am

National Car Rental is a block away on Katella. They would probably pick you up. I just looked in the services book in the room at the Grand Californian and it says to call guest services for rental car info thru National Car Rental. That sounds like they have some connection.
-Club33Hopeful

Club33Hopeful

Post by Club33Hopeful » May Fri 20, 2005 11:24 am

Others could respond with more authority. I would not hesitate to walk a block on Katella during the day. I probably wouldn't do it at night or go more than a block or two.
-Club33Hopeful

Alacrity
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Re: Car Rental Companies That Pick-Up At The Disneyland Hote

Post by Alacrity » Nov Thu 10, 2016 10:04 am

While I can't speak to the pick-up option, though I think National advertises this, Alamo is just down the street from the Grand Cali (to the North) and across from the Disneyland hotel near Earl of Sandwich at the Downtown Disney area. We used them for a couple single day rentals in September. Alamo uses a couple lots which are in easy walking distance (Just north of the DLH and just South of their location). You could rent one way and drop off at the DL location then use one of the shuttle services to the airport (we used the Disneyland Resort Express, run by Southern Cali Greyline.)

There are also a number of rental car companies nearby but on the other side of the Resort. All the big names. It was a longer walk for us as we were at the DL Hotel. Alamo was the most convenient for us.