new California Adventure soundtrack CD?

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Re: new California Adventure soundtrack CD?

Post by Wizzard419 » Feb Sun 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Ah, then you must use the mail order option for the shops!

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Feb Sun 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Wizzard419 wrote:
Amy wrote:
Wizzard419 wrote:The other thing that some may have noticed, the music shop on Main St. has very little music and now sells more movies, games, and stuff.

In Japan the park CD sells better, but even then it's a heavy rehash of last year's model (like the US parks did)
I would love to have a new TDL/TDS CD. If anyone plans on heading that way and would let me give them some money for a CD, let me know :D
If you have a mitsuwa in your region or use one of those japanese import shops the markup is minimal (in some case the same price as retail).
Sometimes, they can show up affordably on Ebay too. You can also check out Amazon.com. The prices there can either be pricey to high.

I do wonder if the Earthquake that struck Japan has changed the economy there more than we hear on the news because it does seem that TDL has even slowed down on the park CDs and other park merchandise.

Wizzard419

Post by Wizzard419 » Feb Sun 19, 2012 8:55 pm

They dropped out of the top 3 the year of the quake and have not returned. The US is also on the decline as emerging economies start to rise, the quake just made it happen sooner.