Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Earl of Sandwich coming to DL Downtown Disney

Post by Amy » Nov Thu 29, 2012 8:10 am

Len90 wrote:
elizabethswann wrote:It's been open to the public and has had a huge line outside of it. I haven't had it yet but I hope to in the future. Some of the sandwiches on the menu sound really delicious.
Just walked by it and it was relatively quiet. Disneyland resort TV was filming a segment on it when I passed by.
Was it open already?

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Nov Thu 29, 2012 11:30 am

Amy wrote:
Len90 wrote:
elizabethswann wrote:It's been open to the public and has had a huge line outside of it. I haven't had it yet but I hope to in the future. Some of the sandwiches on the menu sound really delicious.
Just walked by it and it was relatively quiet. Disneyland resort TV was filming a segment on it when I passed by.
Was it open already?
Yes it was!
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

GeoffS
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by GeoffS » Jun Wed 05, 2013 12:03 am

I forgot to mention that when I went to a concert at HOB a few months ago, I decided to eat here. Sandwich quality is good. The wait is long during meal hours. They take your order, hand you a ticket, then ignore you for a while until your meal is ready, so "service" isn't a draw. The tables outside are long benches, which I generally dislike, because I'm usually either with one or two other people, making it awkward to find a spot. Do we sit side-by-side, or across from each other while shoulder-to-shoulder with another group of people? Overall, it is a better quality sandwich than you would get elsewhere in the park, but not an overwhelming must-have experience.