Which DLR Land Would you choose to always visit?

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

Fantasy Land
8%
Frontier Land
4%
Adventure Land
17%
Tomorrow Land
21%
Critter Country/Bear Country
No votes
New Orleans Square
46%
Toon Town
No votes
Main Street
4%

Total votes: 24

Sparten
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by Sparten » Aug Wed 17, 2011 2:14 pm

If DLR only had one of its 7 lands Which one would you want to stay in? (eight if you include Main Street)

I had the hardest time phrasing this question :roll:
"Here you leave the world of today, and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy." Walt Disney
"Now this tale didn't happen yesterday or the day before. It happened long long ago." Uncle Remus
"Is it a bad thing to have fun?" Me :D

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Re: Which DLR Land Would you choose to always visit?

Post by elizabethswann » Aug Wed 17, 2011 3:02 pm

I could spend hours in New Orleans Square no matter what. I just like the feeling I get whenever I walk through it.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Wed 17, 2011 3:54 pm

elizabethswann wrote:I could spend hours in New Orleans Square no matter what. I just like the feeling I get whenever I walk through it.
New Orleans Square is a neat little place, but I usually try to get out of there as fast as possible since it always seems to bottleneck up in that area ~ too many people :shock:

Sparten
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by Sparten » Aug Wed 17, 2011 6:08 pm

^ ya its a bit small but still fun.
"Here you leave the world of today, and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy." Walt Disney
"Now this tale didn't happen yesterday or the day before. It happened long long ago." Uncle Remus

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Aug Wed 17, 2011 7:47 pm

As New Orleans Square has the POTC, the HM, Blue Bayou - how can anyone visit DLR and pass up going to NOS?

Sparten
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by Sparten » Aug Thu 18, 2011 1:58 am

I don't know but I've always had the adventurous spirit and Adventure land provides that activity and charm for me :D

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Aug Thu 18, 2011 9:18 am

Sparten wrote:I don't know but I've always had the adventurous spirit and Adventure land provides that activity and charm for me :D
...and a bit of exhaustion as you walk and walk and walk through the queue to the Indiana Jones TOFE, and then walk and walk and walk all the way back...

Sparten
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by Sparten » Aug Thu 18, 2011 12:19 pm

I dont mind it Personally also considering the fact That I never use the Standby line for that ride :D other wise I see your point

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Thu 18, 2011 1:13 pm

Sparten wrote:I dont mind it Personally also considering the fact That I never use the Standby line for that ride :D other wise I see your point
I was so sad when they removed the single rider for Indy. I think I only went on it one time since then and I waited for over an hour in the stand-by line. FP were all gone so stand-by was the only option :(

Sparten
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by Sparten » Aug Thu 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Amy wrote:
Sparten wrote:I dont mind it Personally also considering the fact That I never use the Standby line for that ride :D other wise I see your point
I was so sad when they removed the single rider for Indy. I think I only went on it one time since then and I waited for over an hour in the stand-by line. FP were all gone so stand-by was the only option :(
AW man! ya the only way to get a really good fastpass for indy is to get it when the park first opens. at around 10 A.M. the Lines for the Indy Fastpass kick in and at that point your in trouble.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Thu 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Sparten wrote:
Amy wrote:
AW man! ya the only way to get a really good fastpass for indy is to get it when the park first opens. at around 10 A.M. the Lines for the Indy Fastpass kick in and at that point your in trouble.
That was the first time I waited longer than the posted stand-by time. I actually had only gone in the line thinking that the posted time was going to be off since Disney usually over-states the wait time so people are happy when they get through sooner than expected. Probably wouldn't do that again...

flyer32
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Post by flyer32 » Aug Thu 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Personally I really like Adventureland....it is my favorite land in the park!!!

elizabethswann

Post by elizabethswann » Aug Fri 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Amy wrote:
elizabethswann wrote:I could spend hours in New Orleans Square no matter what. I just like the feeling I get whenever I walk through it.
New Orleans Square is a neat little place, but I usually try to get out of there as fast as possible since it always seems to bottleneck up in that area ~ too many people :shock:
Yeah, that is the downfall of the area especially when Fantasmic gets ready. I do everything I can to avoid that area during that time.

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by horizons1 » Aug Fri 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Tomorrowland could keep me busy for a while, so could Fantasyland.
No one's gloomy or complaining while the flatware's entertaining.

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Aug Fri 19, 2011 8:00 pm

elizabethswann wrote:
Amy wrote:
Yeah, that is the downfall of the area especially when Fantasmic gets ready. I do everything I can to avoid that area during that time.
But even with that...you have to admit, you can't visit the park and totally skip NOS altogether?