Styles At Disneyland

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

London Evans
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Styles At Disneyland

Post by London Evans » Jul Sat 23, 2011 6:41 pm

I've seen all kinds of styles at Disneyland. It is one of my favorite reasons to go. I love people watching and I love how all styles show up and love Disneyland. The last few times I've gone I've seen some people who dress up with a ton of giant plastic colorful beads and toys all over there clothes. (The beads are like those in a pre-school). Does anybody know what the style is called?

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Styles At Disneyland

Post by Amy » Jul Sat 23, 2011 7:48 pm

London Evans wrote:I've seen all kinds of styles at Disneyland. It is one of my favorite reasons to go. I love people watching and I love how all styles show up and love Disneyland. The last few times I've gone I've seen some people who dress up with a ton of giant plastic colorful beads and toys all over there clothes. (The beads are like those in a pre-school). Does anybody know what the style is called?
What sort of style is that? Hmmmm...questionable? ;) :lol:
I had some plastic beads when I was little. They were like those shown below but bigger ~ about an 1-1/2" or more in diameter. I loved those beads and made necklaces and bracelets and all sorts of fun things with them...

London Evans
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by London Evans » Jul Sat 23, 2011 8:20 pm

That's them. I'm not offended by any style, just curious. As David Bowie said "...and these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations, they're quite aware what their going through."

London Evans
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by London Evans » Aug Mon 01, 2011 11:18 am

Not positive, but I think I found that they are called Candy Kids or Kandi Kids. Happy Ravers. :wink:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Mon 01, 2011 1:40 pm

London Evans wrote:Not positive, but I think I found that they are called Candy Kids or Kandi Kids. Happy Ravers. :wink:
Anyone that has pop beads has to be happy ~ pop beads are cool! :cool:

MintJulepRoo
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by MintJulepRoo » Aug Tue 09, 2011 7:05 pm

I think it's so funny when I see young women walking around the park with high heels on. What on earth are they thinking?? They look so foolish! :roll:
"I'm not spongin for rum! It be gold I'm after!"

London Evans
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by London Evans » Aug Tue 09, 2011 7:22 pm

MintJulepRoo wrote:I think it's so funny when I see young women walking around the park with high heels on. What on earth are they thinking?? They look so foolish! :roll:
I wonder how many high heels the coble stones of Fantasyland have claimed. :mickey:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Wed 10, 2011 7:17 am

London Evans wrote:
MintJulepRoo wrote:I think it's so funny when I see young women walking around the park with high heels on. What on earth are they thinking?? They look so foolish! :roll:
I wonder how many high heels the coble stones of Fantasyland have claimed. :mickey:
Or the ankles wearing the high heels :shock: There are many times I look at people's footwear and wonder how they manage to be on their feet for 12+ hours at the parks!