Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

abrcrmbegrl20
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Splash Mountain Refurb

Post by abrcrmbegrl20 » Apr Sat 30, 2011 5:14 pm

Hey -

Ok so I haven't posted anything in a really long time but I am just curious what everyone's opinion is. I'm going to Disneyland May 18-21 and unfortunately my favorite ride Splash Mountain is closed till the 26th but we weren't able to reschedule so it is what it is. What I'm curious is, do they ever re-open the rides the early from refurb? I'm really hoping they do, since it is my favorite but my husband keeps telling me it probably won't open that early.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Splash Mountain Refurb

Post by Amy » Apr Sat 30, 2011 6:19 pm

abrcrmbegrl20 wrote:Hey -

Ok so I haven't posted anything in a really long time but I am just curious what everyone's opinion is. I'm going to Disneyland May 18-21 and unfortunately my favorite ride Splash Mountain is closed till the 26th but we weren't able to reschedule so it is what it is. What I'm curious is, do they ever re-open the rides the early from refurb? I'm really hoping they do, since it is my favorite but my husband keeps telling me it probably won't open that early.
There is always a chance it will reopen early. I hope it will so you get to experience your favorite attraction! :D

jlpeaches255
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by jlpeaches255 » Apr Sat 30, 2011 7:33 pm

I think sometimes they may open a day or two early but I am not sure. Let's hope they work fast!

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » May Sun 01, 2011 2:54 am

It depends on how well the refurb has been going and if they manage to finish up before the deadline. Here's to hoping it opens up soon!

abrcrmbegrl20

Post by abrcrmbegrl20 » May Sun 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Thank you guys for your response. I'm still hoping for a early open. :) I feel like it's been closed so long that they might be able to open early