Disney Dance Crew

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Disney Dance Crew

Post by mindflipper » Nov Wed 10, 2010 1:21 pm

Let's not knock the people of Jersey because some of our good members here live in NJ. But even Len90 can tell, he can't wait until the day he can move out of that state to somewhere else!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Nov Thu 11, 2010 2:00 am

NaCler wrote:
Mousekedude wrote:
MadEye wrote:...I think we all know who the greatest people in Jersey really are!!!
That would be Len90 and family, of course! :D
as well as rdeacon and family... :D
As you can now clearly see, there are A LOT of EXTREMELY important people who are from NJ. The funny thing is we both like eating at the same diner! Can't get any more jersey than that. Take that Pauly-D and Snooki.

I will say though, whoever made the reference to Jersey Shore might be on to something with this. The Disney Dance Crew does give me that vibe.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

anijac1412
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Post by anijac1412 » Nov Thu 11, 2010 7:35 am

Amy wrote: Here you go MadEye Image
I don't have cable so I am not familiar with Jersey Shore other than the name. Don't think I am missing anything either...
Unless you consider losing a few brain cells per hour missing something. I 've watched it once to see what the hype was about. All those people do is sleep, eat, drink, and make out.... over and over again. Add a few night club brawls and typical woman-to-woman drama, and you've got yourself a Jersey Shore episode.

I prefer spending that time watching a live performance of Wishes or Illuminations :mickey:

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Nov Thu 11, 2010 1:50 pm

You know what? The low-life types you see on Jersey Shore can be found anywhere. In Texas we call them "white trash." So I guess it's only fair to say that you can't judge the good folks of New Jersey by the antics of the losers you see on Jersey Shore. Just sayin'.....

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Nov Thu 11, 2010 9:44 pm

It's shame that a few people like those on Jersey Shores - plus the fact the state is used as a body dumping ground for decades by NY criminals - has given the whole state a bad image.

And from what I remember of Len90, he may be residing there now, but one day even he wants to move away! I just don't think Disney World will let him move into the Magic Kingdom...

anijac1412

Post by anijac1412 » Nov Mon 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Mousekedude wrote:You know what? The low-life types you see on Jersey Shore can be found anywhere. In Texas we call them "white trash." So I guess it's only fair to say that you can't judge the good folks of New Jersey by the antics of the losers you see on Jersey Shore. Just sayin'.....
Very true!

And just to be clear so I'm not on anyone's bad list... I'm definitely not judging the people from Jersey - it's just the show itself I hate!

I don't even know how this topic turned into a discussion about Jersey Shore lol...

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Nov Mon 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Not quite sure either but let's try to get this back on topic. :)

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Nov Mon 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Anyway, we know this won't last long anyhow; Disney does this kind of stuff to cash in on a popular fad, but when the fad dies out, Disney pulls it and moves onto the next fad. Maybe we should start some kind of betting game about how long this is going to last?

elizabethswann

Post by elizabethswann » Nov Tue 16, 2010 2:16 am

I'd say by the end of the year if not by February.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Nov Tue 16, 2010 6:14 am

mindflipper wrote:Anyway, we know this won't last long anyhow; Disney does this kind of stuff to cash in on a popular fad, but when the fad dies out, Disney pulls it and moves onto the next fad. Maybe we should start some kind of betting game about how long this is going to last?
I like it! I'm going to guess it will last through end of March/early April

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Nov Tue 16, 2010 6:54 am

It's already gone, as far as I'm concerned. :lol:
If I ignore it, refuse to watch or listen to it, and avoid thinking about it... does it really exist? You know... like the old psychology question of if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Nov Tue 16, 2010 7:05 am

Mousekedude wrote:It's already gone, as far as I'm concerned. :lol:
If I ignore it, refuse to watch or listen to it, and avoid thinking about it... does it really exist? You know... like the old psychology question of if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? :lol:
Great, now I am picturing M-dude, walking around with his fingers in his ears going, "La, la, la ~ can't hear you! La, la, la ~ can't hear you!" :lol:

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Nov Tue 16, 2010 7:10 am

Amy wrote:
Great, now I am picturing M-dude, walking around with his fingers in his ears going, "La, la, la ~ can't hear you! La, la, la ~ can't hear you!" :lol:
A tried and true technique, beloved the world over..... a gazillion snarky little kids can't all be wrong. :lol:

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Nov Tue 16, 2010 10:44 am

Immature, but highly effective... :roll: :wink: :lol:

elizabethswann

Post by elizabethswann » Nov Tue 16, 2010 3:45 pm

Amy wrote:
Every time I hear that, I think of that Cheese-It commercial with the immature cheese saying that.