Napa Rose

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Napa Rose

Post by Wizzard419 » Sep Sat 11, 2010 2:10 am

For all the years I've had an AP and been going to disneyland I rarely eat at the parks since I can just go home and eat. :D

Anyway, I'm going to have out of town guests coming and I was thinking of taking them to the Napa Rose since I heard that was a great resturant. Has it kept up the standards that made everyone love it several years ago?

Or is there a better place to dine?

The one thing I am still bitter about (as well as my parents) is that they got rid of the monorail cafe when they built DTD, they had the best diner style food.

elizabethswann

Re: Napa Rose

Post by elizabethswann » Sep Sat 11, 2010 4:06 pm

I've never been to the Napa Rose but if you're looking to splurge quite a bit, it's a place for you. Look at the prices below to see if it's within your budget.

http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/men_nr.htm There's the dinner menu.
http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/men_nrl.htm The lounge menu.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Sat 11, 2010 4:37 pm

I've heard mostly positive things ~ good food and nice atmosphere but also with a price to match. Go for it if you are able :D

normstar
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur
Horseless Carriage Chauffeur

Post by normstar » Sep Wed 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Napa Rose is great, and by far the best place in Disney and the surrounding area. Personally not sure if it deserves all the hype, as we are total foodies and eat at the best restaurants, but it is a VERY nice place with great food and its inside DISNEYLAND!!!!

Last time we went we sat at the bar, and although they say they cannot serve entree's at the bar, we asked our bartender nicely and since it was not too busy he hooked us up. We asked him to pair up some great food and to pair it with some great wine, and it was awesome. About 4-5 different entree's, served one at a time, that we shared and a different 1/2 glass of wine with each one. That is how you do it. Not cheap, but if you want good food, you gotta pay for it.

Check it out, you will not regret it....

Josh Q
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by Josh Q » Oct Mon 04, 2010 3:29 pm

I'd love to eat at the Napa Rose! I'll probably go if I take my honeymoon at Disneyland, which seems like that's where were going to be.
Our Theme Park Podcast is back! http://www.themeparktalk.com