Little Known Facts - Disneyland

Disneyland and California Adventure parks

Moderator: Moderators

indianagirl21
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Little Known Facts - Disneyland

Post by indianagirl21 » Aug Wed 18, 2010 10:49 pm

So I was searching the forums for something that works for this posting but couldnt find anything. If there is something... Please show me in the right direction and I will post there.

This is the place where you put down any interesting, funny, or known facts you know about Disneyland. I have many I would like to share but I will start with two for now and would like to hear from all you other Disney Lovers! :mickey:

Hope you Enjoy these because I found them hilarious :D :lol:

1. Despite the security systems now installed inside all of Disneyland's attraction (and the monitors being watched by park employees hidden from view), couples will still try to have sex while on the "dark" rides (such as Pirates of the Carribean or It's a small world), apparently not realizing that the cameras are infrared and can pick up their every move. On occasion they are stopped with a warning over the loudspeakers; other times, as they exit, they are met with applause from knowing cast members.

2. Splash Mountain has earned the nickname "Flash Mountain" thanks to those uninhibited female park-goers who have taken to lifting up their tops and exposing their breasts to the cameras snapping souvenir photos at the final waterfall. While any off-color images are suppose to be deleted by Disneyland employees, they often get saved, and many are now circulating on the internet. Unzip-a-dee-doo-dah!

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Re: Little Known Facts - Disneyland

Post by elizabethswann » Aug Thu 19, 2010 2:40 am

We currently have a thread regarding Disney secrets so please relocate them here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5815